• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I Dislike Frogs...

joety

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is about time....Kill the Frog!

4989393517_f3de824cf8_z.jpg

joety

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frog-1.jpg

In Revelation 16:13 John sees a vision of the dragon and the beast and the false prophet (Satan, the Antichrist and the Antichrist’s prophet) spewing three unclean spirits out of their mouths in the form of frogs who create armies of the earth that Satan attempts to use to defeat the army of Christ from heaven.

Frogs are Evil. We must rid them from this planet.

Frogs are Evil.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
2569462983_1338a74507.jpg

I sincerely hope you can find yourself to this hospital in the above picture. Do bring sochi and a few other of his monikers along for some sanity checks too.

It may help you to get rid of your delusional religious thoughts.

You scare me (not your absurd points) but your psychotic behavior :eek:

joety

Alfrescian
Loyal
polls_kermit_evil_1_5255_587004_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Evil frogs have invaded my Seletar house again....

Several months ago, I began to notice some very strange things were happening in my home.

In the middle of the night, I would hear noises.

So I called my pastor so-and-so, whom God really uses in the area of deliverance, and he came over to investigate.

He walked through our house anointing everything with oil and casting out Satan while looking for avenues which may have provided entrance for demonic activity in my home.

When pastor so-and-so came to my room, he sensed an evil presence there, and, upon opening my wardrobe, he discovered the reason for all their troubles.

There it was—gasp!—Kermit the frog!

That stuffed toy had opened the door for demons to invade my home!

KILL ALL FROGS!

Last edited:

joety

Alfrescian
Loyal
basket-trapped-frogs-photo.jpg

Last nite, I set up a frog trap.

Look at how many of these evil frogs i caught.

Disgusting!