• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why gay sex should be banned in singapore

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbie(female)

Anyone get vaginal/anal tears from rough sex?
My boyfriend and I went out drinking last Friday (2/25) and then came home and started to have sex. He was pretty drunk and when we were having sex he pulled out too far and pushed back into the area between the anal and vaginal area. It was extremely painful during it and took me a good few minutes to recover to the point of even being able to sit still. Afterwards I couldn't have sex anymore because it was just too painful. So I noticed I was defintely sore the next few days and every time I wiped it was painful and sore... I had to dab at it. A bowel movement is pretty painful too. So probably Wednesday I looked at the area with a mirror and I have a couple tears in the area and it's pretty swollen now. I put neosporin on it thinking that would help but it made things worse because it was too moist and was causing more irration. So now I have nothing on it and I'm using Pampers sensitive skin baby wipes which doesn't hurt too much. So has anyone ever had something like this happen or is it something else? It's kinda freaking me out and I made things worse by wiping with toilet paper. I won't be able to get into the doctors until next Wednesday (3/16) to get everything checked out either. So any input would be great! TIA!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 year agoSlight Bleeding after Anal Sex

wonderingaboutthis posted:
My husband and I have been enjoying anal sex 2-3 times a week for about 8 months with no problems. I never experience pain of any kind, only intense pleasure and I even have anal orgasms. Hubby's penis is very thick. I can't even close my hand around it. But with just a couple minutes of relaxation, plenty of lube, and making sure I'm totally aroused first I totally enjoy every second of it, especially very hard and deep.

About a month ago after a session where that night my husband was extra hard and thick, the next morning I noticed bright red blood on the toilet paper after a bowel movement. Not alot, just a trace. Obviously I now must have a tiny tear or cut in my rear. So we stopped having anal sex hoping it would just heal quickly. Now I will go 3-4 days without bleeding, getting my hopes up, then have a bowel movement and see the blood again.

Why is this taking so long to heal? It's barely a trace of blood, but it keeps coming back every 3-4 days. This is hard on us. We both enjoy this new pleasure so much and on so many levels. It's getting depressing. We've even stopped having vaginal sex in the doggy position. It's too hard on him visually seeing my anus relaxing and opening and not being able to enter. And when I'm on my hands and knees now, my mind immediately goes to having anal, that's what I really want now in that position.

I know I should go to the doctor, but the last time I tried talking to her at a checkup just to tell her I was having anal sex now, just keeping her informed, I got read the riot act about the practice and a stern warning not to use my bottom for that. I mean like, come on lady, people do this and enjoy it.

Is there any way to speed up healing what has to be just a tiny little tear or cut in my rectum? I've tried sitting in hot baths which seems to stop it for a day or two, but then having a couple bowel movements seems to open it up again. Are there any medicated enemas that might speed up the healing process? This may sound dumb, but would his semen help heal it? Vaginas heal themselves with natural secretions, just wondering. Please help us, this is the most fun we've had in bed in 30 years and we're totally frustrated and anxious to get back to our back door fun!

Mrs. Wondering

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay sex is unnatural. However, if two adults consent to and accept it, it's their choice. Being unnatural, it comes with unnatural hazards.

Cheers!

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anal sex is disgusting. If the person did not empty his/her bowel properly, you will get bits of shit on you cock and it fucking smells too. Nowadays even if the girl offer to me also I won't do it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anal sex is disgusting. If the person did not empty his/her bowel properly, you will get bits of shit on you cock and it fucking smells too. Nowadays even if the girl offer to me also I won't do it

Some people are into scat. Just because you have a distaste for it doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people are into scat. Just because you have a distaste for it doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same.

Wise word . You always give readers here a different logical perspective view . That's what this forum lack . Keep up the good work .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty Sanchez is sexual slang for a purported sex act where feces is purposely smeared onto a partner's upper lip. Sex-advice columnist Dan Savage says the act is completely fictional.[1] Brian Bouldrey in Dirty Words: A Literary Encyclopedia of Sex says the act is an urban legend.[2] Etymologist Eric Partridge says, "This appears to have been contrived with the intention to provoke shock rather than actually as a practice, although, no doubt, some have or will experiment."[3]

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking the ass is a very dirty thing...but if you do, lub is very important for anal sex. If your girl is very wet type...use it to lubricate the anal. If not, buy it off the shelve.