• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Lee Wei Ling feud with Brothers and SIL?

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as a toxin that leaves no trace. The first biochemist who invents it will most likely be Ang Mo as they are the best. He would probably be captured by CIA and killed after being tortured for the formula. The bloodwork will always be definitive but the biochemist has to be thorough and systemic about what to test as certain substances have shorter half lives.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is no such thing as a toxin that leaves no trace. The first biochemist who invents it will most likely be Ang Mo as they are the best. He would probably be captured by CIA and killed after being tortured for the formula. The bloodwork will always be definitive but the biochemist has to be thorough and systemic about what to test as certain substances have shorter half lives.

No need to go that deep. It was not murder, nor was it a heart attack. She killed herself in a hotel room in sentosa. Body was transported by boat back to the main island. Back in those days, there was no bridge.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As I mentioned in the first post of this thread, some ill will has existed between LWL and Gay Loong for some time. I had forgotten about this incident, which was a lawsuit filed last year by LWL and LHY against the govt of singapore over the ownership and use of interview transcripts that Old fart had given. At this time, something was already amiss with the relationship between sister and oldest brother. All LWL had to do, supposedly, was to just call up her older brother and tell him to inform the Oral History Department and the AG that those transcripts belong to the estate and that should be the end of that, right? The Brother must have said go to hell, they belong to the govt and the estate. I am sure there were alot of behind the scene negotiations between the siblings and possibly the SILs were also involved (Whore Jinx and Suet Fern), but in the end, they could not persuade the brother to see it their way. I find this very strange as I am sure Gay Loong would have wanted the transcripts to be in the possession of his father's estate. I mean, why give something belonging to the Lees for free to the govt.? Perhaps Gay Loong was already planning to use the transcripts for propaganda purposes in the scheme to put forth one of his sons towards a dynasty (as alleged by LWl)? Who know why he wants the govt to have it instead of his own family? In any case, this must have rancoured the hell out of LWL, I am sure much more then it rancoured LHY. Its no small matter to sue the singapore govt., which is basically another way of saying they are suing their own brother. things must have come to an acrimonious conclusion for them to arrive at this lawsuit. LWL is not a person to forget so easily, such an insult. I am sure this feud with the brother and allegations of abuse of power, dynastic aspirations and dishonourable son was simply a continuation of the ill will from the lawsuit. just my 2 cents.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew's two youngest children are taking the Government to court over interviews he gave more than 30 years ago.

Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang, in their role as executors of the late Mr Lee's estate, believe control over the use of these interviews belongs with the estate.

Earlier this month, on Sept 2, they applied to the High Court to clarify the agreement that their father made in early 1983 over the use of these interviews, which were conducted by the Government's then Oral History Department.

A statement from Dr Lee and her younger brother, explaining why they decided to go to court, said they had asked for copies of the transcripts of the interviews given in 1981 and 1982. "These transcripts were in fact in the possession of the LKY estate," the statement added, without elaborating.

It went on to say that this request was in line with the interview agreement the late Mr Lee made with the Government. "The Government has disagreed that the LKY estate is entitled to use and have copies of the transcripts and the executors and trustees have filed an application to the High Court for an interpretation of the agreement," it added.

The interviews, which were done between July 8, 1981 and July 5, 1982 consist of transcripts and tape recordings. In 1993, the Oral History Department was merged with the National Archives to form the National Archives of Singapore, which collects and manages records pertaining to the nation's history.

When asked about the court application, a spokesman for the Attorney-General's Chambers told The Straits Times: "The executors of the estate of the late Mr Lee have filed an application to seek the Court's guidance on the proper interpretation of an interview agreement between the late Mr Lee and the Government.

"The agreement relates to the custody and use of certain interviews given by the late Mr Lee to the Oral History Department. The Government will establish the proper interpretation and status of the agreement before the Court."

The Attorney-General, being chief legal adviser to the Government, is a party to the court proceedings.

It is understood that the estate executors, represented by Rajah & Tann, do not want the transcripts accessed by anyone until five years from the date of Mr Lee's passing, unless written permission is obtained from the estate.

The elder Mr Lee died on March 23 at the age of 91, resulting in an outpouring of grief from Singaporeans in the year of the country's Golden Jubilee. He was prime minister from 1959 to 1990, before going on to become senior minister, then minister mentor.

A pre-trial conference was held yesterday and the next case management conference has been scheduled for Oct 27.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lau, ISD so high class now ah? Last time invite you lim 50 cents kopi at the office, now invite you lim $400 bottle whiskey at Lido palace ah? No wonder PMO budget go up every year!!

to include tarma session too. all on ah kong's account. room and condom free too. on?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
come here to talk cock sing song and kpkb.

They were from Johor Bahru originally. But I think the parents moved to KL after her death. this is what I call a wasted opportunity. They have nothing to lose. The Lees have already killed their daughter and they are back in KL where the PAP have no jurisdiction. Why not spill the beans on the whole affair. They could have come out and call the cause of death (heart attack) utter bullshit. Their daughter was young and healthy, and a doctor, surely, her risk of a heart attack is very very low. They could have revealed if the MIL bullied her, or the Familee screwed with her and pressurize her after the albino was born. There were many secrets and they would have known if their daughter confided in them. They could have painted a very different picture from what the Familee presented to the public. But they did not.

jw5

Loyal
There was a discussion previously whether CSJ would seek LWL's help or LWL would offer to help CSJ. The answer is pretty clear now and is as expected. CSJ would never seek the help of someone who continues to praise her papa incessantly and LWL would never help the person who claimed that her papa is everything she claims he is not. :wink:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a discussion previously whether CSJ would seek LWL's help or LWL would offer to help CSJ. The answer is pretty clear now and is as expected. CSJ would never seek the help of someone who continues to praise her papa incessantly and LWL would never help the person who claimed that her papa is everything she claims he is not. :wink:

You got it absolutely spot on, I must say. :p

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She did not. See below. LKY stated that LWL can live there as she wishes.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew wrote in paragraph 7 of his will: “I further declare that it is my wish, and the wish of my late wife, KWA GEOK CHOO, that our house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 (‘the House’) be demolished immediately after my death or, if my daughter, Wei Ling, would prefer to continue living in the original house, immediately after she moves out of the House. I would ask each of my children to ensure our wishes with respect to the demolition of the House be carried out. If our children are unable to demolish the House as a result of any changes in the law, rules or regulations binding them, it is my wish that the House never be opened to others except my children, their families and descendants. My view on this has been made public before and remains unchanged. My statement of wishes in this paragraph 7 may be publicly disclosed notwithstanding that the rest of my Will is private.”

Bro CAB,

Why are you banned??

jw5

Loyal
As I mentioned in the first post of this thread, some ill will has existed between LWL and Gay Loong for some time. I had forgotten about this incident, which was a lawsuit filed last year by LWL and LHY against the govt of singapore over the ownership and use of interview transcripts that Old fart had given. At this time, something was already amiss with the relationship between sister and oldest brother. All LWL had to do, supposedly, was to just call up her older brother and tell him to inform the Oral History Department and the AG that those transcripts belong to the estate and that should be the end of that, right? The Brother must have said go to hell, they belong to the govt and the estate. I am sure there were alot of behind the scene negotiations between the siblings and possibly the SILs were also involved (Whore Jinx and Suet Fern), but in the end, they could not persuade the brother to see it their way. I find this very strange as I am sure Gay Loong would have wanted the transcripts to be in the possession of his father's estate. I mean, why give something belonging to the Lees for free to the govt.? Perhaps Gay Loong was already planning to use the transcripts for propaganda purposes in the scheme to put forth one of his sons towards a dynasty (as alleged by LWl)? Who know why he wants the govt to have it instead of his own family? In any case, this must have rancoured the hell out of LWL, I am sure much more then it rancoured LHY. Its no small matter to sue the singapore govt., which is basically another way of saying they are suing their own brother. things must have come to an acrimonious conclusion for them to arrive at this lawsuit. LWL is not a person to forget so easily, such an insult. I am sure this feud with the brother and allegations of abuse of power, dynastic aspirations and dishonourable son was simply a continuation of the ill will from the lawsuit. just my 2 cents.

And the lawsuit was a continuation of the ill will from something else. You would never take out a lawsuit against an organization run by someone you were on good terms with. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And the lawsuit was a continuation of the ill will from something else. You would never take out a lawsuit against an organization run by someone you were on good terms with. :wink:

I have surmised before that it was a falling out between Gay Loong's wife and sister in LAw. Its between WHore Jinx and LWL, and Gay Loong has to take sides. Bor pian, has to take the wife's side. LWL by all accounts is a straight shooter and in your face tells it like it is sort of person.She has rubbed many people the wrong way. But she is teflon on account she is Old Fart's daughter and is therefore considered untouchable while he was alive. If the Philip Yeo incident blew up today, I doubt if she will be able to oust him. But she calls it like it is. namely Philip Yeo was not trained and experienced enough to run ASTAR. what if she made the same comments in front of her brother and Whore Jinx. i.e, Whore JInx is not trained and experienced enough to run Temasek. I am sure she said it, and I am sure this is where the ill will from something else you referred to came from.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I have a surmised before that it was a falling out between Gay Loong's wife and sister in LAw. Its between WHore Jinx and LWL, and Gay Loong has to take sides. Bor pian, has to take the wife's side. LWL by all accounts is a straight shooter and in your face tells it like it is sort of person.She has rubbed many people the wrong way. But she is teflon on account she is Old Fart's daughter and is therefore considered untouchable while he was alive. If the Philip Yeo incident blew up today, I doubt if she will be able to oust him. But she calls it like it is. namely Philip Yeo was not trained and experienced enough to run ASTAR. what if she made the same comments in front of her brother and Whore Jinx. i.e, Whore JInx is not trained and experienced enough to run Temasek. I am sure she said it, and I am sure this is where the ill will from something else you referred to came from.

Only impressionable sinkies will think that she is trained and experienced enough. Why doesn't she realize it herself? Perhaps it's because "People who suffer from delusions of grandeur do not have any self awareness and cannot understand their own hypocrisy." :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only impressionable sinkies will think that she is trained and experienced enough. Why doesn't she realize it herself? Perhaps it's because "People who suffer from delusions of grandeur do not have any self awareness and cannot understand their own hypocrisy." :wink:

Care to give an example? No gays please. I admire your persistence. Play catch up. 6,000 more to gooooooooooooooooooooo.....LOL

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

In the real world market place, her value in the job market might only be $4000 a month. If someone offers her $1 million a month to run Temasek, no matter how unqualified she is, she will still take the money. This is a fact.

jw5

Loyal
In the real world market place, her value in the job market might only be $4000 a month. If someone offers her $1 million a month to run Temasek, no matter how unqualified she is, she will still take the money. This is a fact.

Most people will. This is the nature of human beings. It is up to the shareholders (in this case sinkies) whether they accept it or not. (in this case, yes). :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
gay boy is ignoring you. give him an offer he cannot refuse. like 3 lanjiaos at one go?

He is hoping that Leongsam will ban me for stalking, Look at him flirting from one thread to another!

He reminds me of a tranny bargirl in the 90's working in Hao Hao Hao bar in Joo Chiat. Same thing jumping from one table to another in the dim lighting. Deep throat kissing and cock sucking until the customers found out the items were not in order.

I am just waiting for the ride with kuku the car pooper and Alamaking who is always hinting me me for doggie sex. Froggy has banned the sei hao hai from entering his house.......LOL