• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we keep asking our ancestors to bless us?

B

Baluku

If they can help us they wouldn't die unexpectedly right?

If they can't help themselves how can they help us?

Think about it!

Asking them to help us by offering prayers to them is really silly, in my humble opinion.

Because your prayers will not be answered!

Is my logic correct? To all the science and maths experts!

Last edited by a moderator:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can help us they wouldn't die unexpectedly right?

If they can't help themselves how can they help us?

Think about it!

Asking them to help us by offering prayers to them is really silly, in my humble opinion.

Because your prayers will not be answered!

Is my logic correct? To all the science and maths experts!

look at this from my point of views;
you are chinese singaporean but you take on a middle eastern tribal religion that existed 3000 years ago.
66 chapters of their religion were written by unknown authors or their origin are questionable. some are written almost like the kindergarten teacher high on drugs.
talking snake and donkey? global flood? kill all first born? and then someone claimed that he is son of god, can walk on water, turn water to wine, rise from the dead, then say he will be back again to judge and burn the whole world to ash? all these chapters need some councils to assemble them together,

arent you tired of the conflicting garbage that are present in the bible, believe in a cruel god who kill for his pleasure? just look thru the chapters of numbers, genesis, judges, Deuteronomy.. do it now.. just open any of these books and see just how much blood shed there are and the main cause is this god character.

ignorant people will believe all sort of superstitions; from ancestral worships to the modern day mega church..

so.. dont fall into the traps of superstitions and ignorance. be motivated enough to learn more facts and think for yourself.