• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we call indian people "keling kia, ah neh"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, in their faces. They call me Cina or Ah Beng in my face too and we all laugh. My favorite was Apunehneh when walking my niece when she was just two-three years old. When she was naughty and jumpy and I saw Indian neighbor passing by, I said out loud I'd give you to that Apuneheh if you don't behave. The Indian neighbor then made a scary face to her. She was shocked into crying. The Indian neighbor laughed and I laughed. She quiet down and behaved. BTW, the Indian guy was my brother's colleague and drinking buddy. Frankly, I wouldn't advise anyone trying that with unknown Indians or other races. Open up your heart and mind to know them first. Then let them know you. Then all the supposedly racial insults become jokes we all laugh about.

Pls lah they know you of course there's no problem lah.

If everything was so bright and sunny like you mentioned why would this thread be so long?

ultraviolent

Hey bros out there,remember whatever it is there are some ' kelings' out there who may save your life or your loved ones out there in the operating theatre(as doctors) or in court(lawyers) however 'or' or 'keling' they maybe

xin22

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its ok to discriminate against kelings as they love to do it to themselves. Thats why the kelings invented the caste system.

truth

but the worst bigots are kelings themselves! Its no wonder u are the dumbest retard in this forum.

agree.

this shit skin is a northern or fake white keling but guess what they studied for mt in sec school? Malay. They have to study some other race's mt. Anyway for this shit skin it has a very weird way of admitting its race and mind you this is cyberspace. Like you'll say you're chinese ok and that's it. This shit skin here will say it's mixed white, mixed north indian, eurasian etc. In short not very accurate what its race is. Even afraid to admit your race online. What kind of loser is that? Skins like that usually like to wear the backside skin of other races on their faces usually whites. It's a shit skinned keling but likes to pretend to be white.

well said.

since your so fucking stupid to pick up on it.. Im indian and im too am fucking proud of it, at least i wasnt born a chink.

yes,you are a foul mouth ignorant,racist,uneducated,low life scumbag smelly piece of shit.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
truth

agree.

well said.

yes,you are a foul mouth ignorant,racist,uneducated,low life scumbag smelly piece of shit.

Yawn~~ Another pussy internet warrior who is boh lanjiao outside. :smile: Well continue to bark like a dog.

Enjoy your lonely night at home looking at picutres and tugging your dick.. Limpeh going out liao..

See you cheena bukit tak cuci :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yawn~~ Another pussy internet warrior who is boh lanjiao outside. :smile: Well continue to bark like a dog.

Enjoy your lonely night at home looking at picutres and tugging your dick.. Limpeh going out liao..

See you cheena bukit tak cuci :biggrin:

Don't anyhow scold me. Saya pun orang Cina. Orang Cina terlalu kuat. Many people know me here. Want to come out for a fight, message me, simple as that.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't anyhow scold me. Saya pun orang Cina. Orang Cina terlalu kuat. Many people know me here. Want to come out for a fight, message me, simple as that.

Since when im scolding you... Can ar anything.. See you are calling me out for a Race fight?.. Im On... Msg me your no..

I will come back and check and call you.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when im scolding you... Can ar anything.. See you are calling me out for a Race fight?.. Im On... Msg me your no..

I will come back and check and call you.

OK misunderstanding and apology after I read properly. Again, misunderstanding and apology. But if you still not satisfied and want a fight, PM me.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK misunderstanding and apology after I read properly. Again, misunderstanding and apology. But if you still not satisfied and want a fight, PM me.

Please..... Who is calling who out? You are asking me out for a Race fight instead of Personnel... Not happy just drop your no. la... Fucking anything Go.. You want to trigger a Race riot? Anything goes...

Just drop me a Msg.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please..... Who is calling who out? You are asking me out for a Race fight instead of Personnel... Not happy just drop your no. la... Fucking anything Go.. You want to trigger a Race riot? Anything goes...

Just drop me a Msg.

Please, I've already apologized it was a misreading and misunderstanding.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just drop me a Msg.

Wah race riot ah!!! talk big keling shit skin as usual talking big words and boasting.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, I've already apologized it was a misreading and misunderstanding.

Cool no worries... I also dont want any of this rubbish. and just joking.... Im off Bro.. See you..

@Rasta.. Oh shut up pussy..

Ok la im fucking out!!!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cool no worries... I also dont want any of this rubbish. and just joking.... Im off Bro.. See you..

@Rasta.. Oh shut up pussy..

Ok la im fucking out!!!!!

Shit skin wants a race riot man.

So who's going to be on his side? A bunch of white skinned kelings and m&ds? or maybe just white skinned kelings? Ok so the northern kelings want to race riot cos as you know sg is a very racist country with many evil chinese staring and not smiling at ppl so they are super racist and these northern kelings riot by destroying all chinese owned businesses and stuff? Or do they combine with the malays and become a stronger fighting force but still are a minority compared to the chinese? In fact would the malays and dark skinned kelings and his northern kelings even join forces with him? If that occured and an actual race riot occured in which these assholes would be beaten up soundly the unicorns and pink elephants would roam the land.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ice Cream Man At Orchard ?

There was a joke I heard something like an ice cream man ringing a bell while the answer to the puzzle was "keleng, keleng, keleng, ..."

I've forgotten it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ice Cream Man At Orchard ?

There was a joke I heard something like an ice cream man ringing a bell while the answer to the puzzle was "keleng, keleng, keleng, ..."

I've forgotten it.

Wah racist joke!!! wah you're a racist!!!! you mentioned keling!!!! RACISM!!!

lemonsorbet

actually to lump indians under one heading doesn't really make sense.. its like saying all southeast asians are like this or like that. but surely each group of southeast asians eg Vietnames etc have their own traits. India is even more diverse that southeast asia. In fact, about a quarter of the people in India are oriental, coming from the northeast of the country bordering China and Myanmar. So people from different parts of India have different traits. And for them to differentiate themselves from each other is really not surprising. Just like Thais are distinct and nationalistic, so too are each of the ethnicities of India. This should be expected. In China there is a similar issue, thought the differences are not so blatant. most people in China are Han Chinese and the differentiation is between the Hans and Uighurs, Tibetans, Mongolians etc. They too have their own individual ethnic pride and prejudices against each other. They are definitely not one united people. Even amongst the Han, the Shanghainese have always thought themselves superior to the inland Hans. This is inevitable for countries so big.

In India it is more pronounced becasue of its geographic location which led to many different ethnicities passing by and settling down. The most prominent is the Aryan/Dravidian divide. Moving more to the north, the people are more Aryan (caucasian) and moving to the south, the people are more Dravidian (negro stock). Differences in cultural influences and religions have also added to the mix. The result is that each "type" of indian is really quite distinct from each other. In fact, they can even be culturally, ethnically, racially, linguistically and aesthetically different and still be called "indian". Hence it doesn't really make much sense to lump all indians together and stereotype them.

This enlightened spiel aside, I really must agree with alot of what Rastafar has said. I do alot of business in India and one thing Indians are well known for in business circles is theie boastfulness and rudeness. But while this may be true about the Indians in India, I think our Singaporean Indians are different. I used to work in China and I can tell you that the Chinese are no better. Rude and cunning and cutthroat. That's why they are such good businessmen. But again, our Singapore Chinese are different. We go there kena con ourselves. My company went bankrupt trying to do business in China in the 90s.

So I think we need to focus on who is the real enemy. I think Singapore Indians have more in common in with Singapore Chinese that they do with India Indians. And Singapore Chinese have more in common with Singapore Indians than with China Chinese. So we should really as Singaporeans band together and protect ourselves from these foreigners invading our shores instead of unnecessarily fighting amongst ourselves.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I think we need to focus on who is the real enemy. I think Singapore Indians have more in common in with Singapore Chinese that they do with India Indians. And Singapore Chinese have more in common with Singapore Indians than with China Chinese. So we should really as Singaporeans band together and protect ourselves from these foreigners invading our shores instead of unnecessarily fighting amongst ourselves.

are u a chink, like me ?

u think we locals shud band together as one, which is not wrong.

unfortunately, spore indians are emulating after and picking up the india indians' traits. it'd be better to band together with snakes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u a chink, like me ?

u think we locals shud band together as one, which is not wrong.

unfortunately, spore indians are emulating after and picking up the india indians' traits. it'd be better to band together with snakes.

yup the local shit skins don't really treat local chinese like bros. They always have that disgusting you owe me a living attitude and on top of that try all ways and means to take advantage of chinese.