• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Cantonese bitches @musclepower @balls2u and Jeremy Quek so no class to bully old weak vulnerable and SICK people?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they are vile and offensive people with no kindness no morals. Bully dogs non human. They will die from violent death for causing me the stress all these years that obviously negatively impacted my health. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t even read most threads also can see a post by proud Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower that proudly attacked me as chicken when he dare not even swear if I am a virgin he die a violent death and 18 generations whores. What kind of man is that? Obviously a subhuman non human bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course Jeremy Quek aka @ginmother cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate is proudly attacking me in my threads and everywhere. Such human pest should be exterminated by heaven.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they are vile and offensive people with no kindness no morals. Bully dogs non human. They will die from violent death for causing me the stress all these years that obviously negatively impacted my health. Pui!
That’s why no do good deeds and Cantonese bitch @musclepower called do evil to me as doing good deeds. Everything is consistent indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder they are so proud of their family women being proud to sell nude sell cb buy Porsche while can’t stand others being proud to do good deeds.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
me know of 1 slut who threw a wedding dinner... invited relatives, friends n colleagues ..jus to collect their ang powers... then claimed to be a virgin.. pui :geek:
Slut is your Jeremy Quek cantonese family woman not me. And of course attend wedding dinner is to pay ang bao just like what I did paying market rate $80 for 5 star hotel last time. Not like your Cantonese relative freeloader that came to my wedding dinner eat free act blur. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut is your Jeremy Quek cantonese family woman not me. And of course attend wedding dinner is to pay ang bao just like what I did paying market rate $80 for 5 star hotel last time. Not like your Cantonese relative freeloader that came to my wedding dinner eat free act blur. Pui!
knn... u r suppose to be a virgin, y u throw a fake wedding dinner to cheat ur relatives, friends n colleagues $$$ ? ... have to give the freeloader guest credit, he/she saw thru ur cunning scheme... lau kway bui... pui :geek: