• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why better to have wedding in hotel than void deck?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adik. I dont mean tat sort of steak like. Mana like bone steak n the chickenwings. But now guess the mats r more cheapo. Just give briyani n no meat. From the talk about ang pows at m&d weddings. It seems the cina treat the host better tha the host own families. N cina still discriminated by the m&ds. Sigh talk abt racism. N dont forget. When cina buy food from m&d stalls will kena ketok also.

Encik! mana ada sirloin steak, lamb chops?? you get mass cooked nasi briyani...lucky if you can find strain of beef!!, simple kuih & rose syrup with evaporated milk drink..plus door gifts, last time, van houten chocs in small bars with a hard boil eggs... fried chicken..hmmm:wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course they will help each other if Chinese is involved but if just between 2 Mats, they will only take care of themselves.

Try posting this in forums like hwz and those niggers will feel so offended.

m&ds treat one another like crap but who knows cos of religious or some type of pressure some of them the minority i believe have to be racist to chinese but i still the majority are racist to chinese out of their own free will.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adik. I dont mean tat sort of steak like. Mana like bone steak n the chickenwings. But now guess the mats r more cheapo. Just give briyani n no meat. From the talk about ang pows at m&d weddings. It seems the cina treat the host better tha the host own families. N cina still discriminated by the m&ds. Sigh talk abt racism. N dont forget. When cina buy food from m&d stalls will kena ketok also.

Last time got plenty of Live Bands & joget....