• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why better to have wedding in hotel than void deck?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
their ceremonies always cost more. but they dont seem to get that they are being ripped off by the organisers the caterers etc. 15k for void deck dont make sense at all

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their ceremonies always cost more. but they dont seem to get that they are being ripped off by the organisers the caterers etc. 15k for void deck dont make sense at all

I was wondering that too, 16K for a void deck wedding?? How much "green pack" to pack?? Have you ever noticed, they usually bring the entire 'village' for the feast, from grand mother to grand daughter (s) , they do not stay long...just eat, collect door gifts...& then go home...

wonder if an entourage of 10..how much the "green packet"..cannot be a lot right?? may $10 per person...:p & half price for children & over 70...ha ha ha

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
good thing most cant qualify for credit card...else more $$$ trouble later.

This Enchanted Wedding is again in the news....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8pm saturday keep asking when for will be ready for 11am Sunday morning.
If I were cook also dulan.

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah.......Malay couple got 1000 guests ah..............make money liao lah.........

wedding package cost 15k..........1000 guests each one give 20 bucks at least one mah.............

I don't think so le. Sometimes the guests came in a family of 5 and give only 50 bucks, so that amount if divided works out to be 10 bucks per person. Where got make money sia ...:confused

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least for cina. They pay according to head count. If 3 ppl go they go for 3 ppl. Mats pay for 1 person the whole clan go. N the makan for mat weddings is simple affair. Like beef steak. Chicken wing..so cost much cheaper than cina wedding where got more upper scale food. Like sharks fin etc. Oh n got alcohol.

I don't think so le. Sometimes the guests came in a family of 5 and give only 50 bucks, so that amount if divided works out to be 10 bucks per person. Where got make money sia ...:confused

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays hotel wedding dinners no longer have any karaoke sessions.

All you get is some silly video montage of how the couple met each other. :rolleyes:

My colleague became celebrity overnight after wedding , when he showed video of how they met, how they grew up, which school they studied and met, how they progress in society :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can dream if you want to make money by inviting Mats to your wedding. Even my Mats friends rather invite Chinese because they are more reasonable.

My Mat friend had 2 weddings...void deck for Mat friends and Restaurant for Chinese friends.

The void deck wedding, he had a family of 5 coming and pay $20 packet. They dun put name so they think no one knows who give how much.
For the restaurant, he made a small profit.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did he show the first time how they fuck?

My colleague became celebrity overnight after wedding , when he showed video of how they met, how they grew up, which school they studied and met, how they progress in society :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can dream if you want to make money by inviting Mats to your wedding. Even my Mats friends rather invite Chinese because they are more reasonable.

My Mat friend had 2 weddings...void deck for Mat friends and Restaurant for Chinese friends.

The void deck wedding, he had a family of 5 coming and pay $20 packet. They dun put name so they think no one knows who give how much.
For the restaurant, he made a small profit.

Try posting this in forums like hwz and those niggers will feel so offended.

m&ds treat one another like crap but who knows cos of religious or some type of pressure some of them the minority i believe have to be racist to chinese but i still the majority are racist to chinese out of their own free will.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least for cina. They pay according to head count. If 3 ppl go they go for 3 ppl. Mats pay for 1 person the whole clan go. N the makan for mat weddings is simple affair. Like beef steak. Chicken wing..so cost much cheaper than cina wedding where got more upper scale food. Like sharks fin etc. Oh n got alcohol.

Encik! mana ada sirloin steak, lamb chops?? you get mass cooked nasi briyani...lucky if you can find strain of beef!!, simple kuih & rose syrup with evaporated milk drink..plus door gifts, last time, van houten chocs in small bars with a hard boil eggs... fried chicken..hmmm:wink:

Last edited: