• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are some men so obsessed with getting their partners to orgasm?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ego?

Or that you experience pleasure more fully when your partner is the one who is experiencing it fully?

Or both?

Or maybe you aren't that "some men" that I am talking about. You prefer dancing on your own rather than nourishing your masculine heart watching your partner dances away in exhilaration? Why?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making sure your woman gets her orgasam is the right thing to do. It causes her to make her feel Satisfied.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your woman is a whore, you wouldn't care if she orgasm or not so long you're done with yours.
She's just a hole, some even spit into the hole since it looks like a toilet bowl.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure how to understand your comment. I am just curious how man derives satisfaction from having the ladies first policy in the bedroom. It has to be spiritual for these men isn't it?
it’s part of mutual giving. when a man cums first it’s difficult for him to sustain an erection to pleasure a woman until she cums. emotionally and physically a woman feels his release too and is affected by it before she cums. she loses the momentum and concentration and soon loses interest. thus it’s best for a skillful man to control his cum until he senses her climb to climax from her moans and involuntary twitches of her body and limbs, and then release his load almost simultaneously. the woman will
never let go of such a man as he’s one in a million too.

Last edited:

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s part of giving. when a man cums first it’s difficult for him to sustain an erection to pleasure a woman until she cums. emotionally and physically a woman feels his release too and is affected by it before she cums. she loses the momentum and concentration and soon loses interest. thus it’s best for a skillful man to control his cum until he senses her climb to climax from her moans and involuntary twitches of her body and limbs, and then release his load almost simultaneously. the woman will
never let go of such a man as he’s one in a million too.
Indeed you are a gentleman.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is this siao charbo obsessed with disguising attacks against men as various questions in multiple posts? (i noticed this fact by viewing her profile after she anyhow accused me of being some clone and blocked me but anyway so she won't be able to see this comment and get triggered lol)

Last edited: