• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Singaporeans so miserable and caustic?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time ramseth came back. Fight arranged already he went there and hung around and didn't find hm. Also at the same time psy83 the nick didn't log in anymore. Weeks later this nick television shows up and lo and behold starts to cuss out ramseth calling him a bastard on the missing ramseth thread even though television has never ever even spoken to ramseth proving that it's psy83.

You are a 2 headed snake.
I did a search on "Psy83" and this is what i got,

This is what you just said right. "Weeks later this nick television shows up"

Last Activity - 06-01-2012 05:06 PM of Psy83.

Then look at my registering date. ITS FUCKING MAY.

Stop lying and slithering around like a Snake.
(I mentioned i have been lurking around sammyboy for years)

Also You have a problem with me because i exposed you and you keeping accusing me of being clones of random people.

Here you go fucking troll bastard, I hope you don't forget this post.

"Hi Guys,
Don't bother with this bunch of low IQ untalented losers In life, I been lurking around this
forum for a few years now and have been observing this bunch of losers... This Chap Jah is a loser in life, He often posts as Sandpitviper/Ragga Hippo in Edmw whenever there is a something to do with other Race..

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb, He barks the same old racist b.s with every of his post that his clones was easily spotted by Members there, And yah..He is also known as joney_boy in Bodybuilder.com(He got banned for racism) Guys, This loser is a full blown racist, This guys deserves to go to Jail.. He is a small prick loser..

Any by the way, His Suck C0ck buddy Scroball(Clone) is a jack-ass loser and his F-uck buddy "Buikia" is a loser is life... He lives in a Rented 2 room flat with his wife(Key-word "Rent) -- This bunch of racist pricks are losers in life..You either don't bother about them or you treat them like the pathetic people they are "Like Sh|t)

Just Google "study show racist have low IQ"

The good thing is this bunch of losers are a minority in Singapore, If there were more of them then Singapore is Screwed. Plus Its good that Generation Y have totally stepped away from Bigotry and narrow mindedness of the older generation of Singaporeans, And see themselves as Singaporean 1st, They are much more mobile and open then Citizens of yester-year. "

We also just found another of his Clone "Racerguy"

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL registering a new nick before the last activity of another nick isn't evidence that psy83 isn't you. What kind of stupid reasoning and logic do you have. Already proven at best you have primary school education with your reasonings and writing. It's sad that you're just like nice-gook trying to throw all sorts of shit on the wall hoping some of it sticks and seeing your long winded essay shows how defensive you are therefore with a reasonable doubt psy83 is you and you actually turned down a fight like a coward but shamelessly hang out here pretending that nothing has occured.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL registering a new nick before the last activity of another nick isn't evidence that psy83 isn't you. What kind of stupid reasoning and logic do you have. Already proven at best you have primary school education with your reasonings and writing. It's sad that you're just like nice-gook trying to throw all sorts of shit on the wall hoping some of it sticks and seeing your long winded essay shows how defensive you are therefore with a reasonable doubt psy83 is you and you actually turned down a fight like a coward but shamelessly hang out here pretending that nothing has occured.

Its fact that you lied, stating that i came just a few weeks after psy83 disappeared and now your trying to slitter yourself out. Give up loser and Btw the post was short "I just cut and copy the entire post to expose you" So now go and Eat shit and die bastard.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just cut and copy the entire post to expose you.. Eat shit and die bastard.

wow for someone that always claims he's so cool and calm it's the net and even manages to "mind fuck" others this shows your guilt doubly. :biggrin: More than guilty as charged and i am glad to have mind fucked and pissed you off too.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow for someone that always claims he's so cool and calm it's the net and even manages to "mind fuck" others this shows your guilt doubly. :biggrin: More than guilty as charged and i am glad to have mind fucked and pissed you off too.

Good come-back, You are starting to talk like me. I like that

See you, Mac-Donald and Drama is coming up.