• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are singaporeans so afraid to be named?

Godot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean everything. Even trivial issues such as traffic offences and smoking bans you always hear of "John (Not his real name) or "does not wish to be named"

Are singaporeans really so afraid of speaking out against anything and everything?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean everything. Even trivial issues such as traffic offences and smoking bans you always hear of "John (Not his real name) or "does not wish to be named"

Are singaporeans really so afraid of speaking out against anything and everything?

They are afraid of what we Westerners call "retribution" in our everyday language, that's all. :wink::wink::wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never know when you get into trouble for even doing 'innocent' things :smile:

I knew someone who grew up behind the iron curtain & he was very careful of how he would said things. Thats what you get in an environment of fear & intimidation. :rolleyes:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't to be too famous

Probably they are also more afraid of being given food and lodging that are different from most other people as a result of their irresponsible outspokenness and brainless critiques.

But there are quite many pseudo omega male heroes I notice in your society who loudly and physically put the silly nerds down on the pretext of protecting females in public. Totally unbecoming I must say.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never know when you get into trouble for even doing 'innocent' things :smile:

I knew someone who grew up behind the iron curtain & he was very careful of how he would said things. Thats what you get in an environment of fear & intimidation. :rolleyes:

Iron Curtain? This coinage is so 60s :smile:. He lives in the, Eastern European bloc?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Your name is "Godot"?:confused:

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Why ask for trouble?
Moreover u don't really know what trouble, big one or really big big one!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

so who is using their real names here?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkees are practical and smart.They don't want to be marked by the
MIW.They wait for others to be the point man.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faggots who are not willing to stand by what they say