• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are sg men so stupid to believe in politcians?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i realise many threads in this forum stems from anger towards singapore politicians

politcians always act in the interest of those he favors and that obviously does not include everyone!

singaporean men should learn how to keep their votes divided between two camps so that they can always have a shot at wealth when the tides turn. politicians will never act in the full interest of people because they need to meet the demands of companies and interest groups! please wake up and stop thinking that you can create a perfect country.

instead, try to accumulate bargaining chips against a certain political party. that is your best but not guaranteed bet at a better life!

i think sg men behave like animals in forums and this shows that their uneducated minds are failing to control their actions and expression. please train your mind to be more sharp, critical and accrue more knowledge about life, politics, science and other topics of interest!stop wasting your life on prostitutes, gambling and sexual gratifications!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i realise many threads in this forum stems from anger towards singapore politicians

politcians always act in the interest of those he favors and that obviously does not include everyone!

i think sg men behave like animals in forums and this shows that their uneducated minds are failing to control their actions and expression. please train your mind to be more sharp, critical and accrue more knowledge about life, politics, science and other topics of interest!stop wasting your life on prostitutes, gambling and sexual gratifications!

Good point on pollies.

But you may not realise that Singaporeans are not educated on politics in school, unless they take up the option in uni.

Also, Singaporeans cannot think. The education system in Singapore is skewed and bias towards technical areas. Their brains will malfunction if you stress them too much on knowledge about life, politics, science, etc

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point on pollies.

But you may not realise that Singaporeans are not educated on politics in school, unless they take up the option in uni.

Also, Singaporeans cannot think. The education system in Singapore is skewed and bias towards technical areas. Their brains will malfunction if you stress them too much on knowledge about life, politics, science, etc

Pls don't feed his attention seeking ego. He's just going to create more stupid threads with advice from his "mum" and "Dad" on how much of a loser SG men are :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singaporean men should learn how to keep their votes divided between two camps so that they can always have a shot at wealth when the tides turn. politicians will never act in the full interest of people because they need to meet the demands of companies and interest groups! please wake up and stop thinking that you can create a perfect country.

instead, try to accumulate bargaining chips against a certain political party. that is your best but not guaranteed bet at a better life!

Are you a hippy? If not, pls shut up

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I totally agree with yu. Those who dun know how to play the game will get their arse screwed hard. You can witnessed their ass screwed daily here. What a pathetic bunch of sinkies.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are totally right. Talk to one sinkie and you know that he seems constipated when trying to express a point while act like he has created some intelligent.

You just cannot imagine how many that i came across sinkies that talk like that. The younger generation are much better in expressing themselves. the old ones are pathetic.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are totally right. Talk to one sinkie and you know that he seems constipated when trying to express a point while act like he has created some intelligent.

You just cannot imagine how many that i came across sinkies that talk like that. The younger generation are much better in expressing themselves. the old ones are pathetic.

hi it is rare to see a learned person in this forums. thanks for your participation !