• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?!

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SEcxXmSXc0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chao stupid PRChinese kana choke by brave ang mor. Now that is what i call WHOOP SOME CHINA CANDYASS! And that's the bottomline cos cooleo says so!

nice work brother cooleo
.... fucking PRCs are the pits in social behaviour.....
pity harry is turning spore into another province......

Pioneer

Alfrescian
Loyal
china_national_squats_in_train_ignores_stares_from_commuters-thumbnail

The problem is squatting is socialable acceptable in China and surronding areas.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to PRC people, I had seen more fxxk up & evil Singaporean Chinese & Malaysian Chinese than the mainland Chinese.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we know China nationals import lack of social grace from their own country

now_we_know_china_nationals_import_lack_social_of_grace-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Eric received photos of ugly commuters from his China colleagues and sees that they have imported this lack of social grace from their home country to Singapore.

The STOMPer sent in five, out of the numerous photos he received.

Eric says:

"I got this from my China colleagues showing the ugly commuters in her country.

"Five of the many photos are extracted for this post."

091028ssjacqmrt2jpg1256726117677-data.jpg

091028ssjacqmrt3jpg1256726118193-data.jpg

091028ssjacqmrt4jpg1256726118583-data.jpg

091028ssjacqmrt5jpg1256726119036-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blogger who said only ACS(I) boys worth dating arrested: She threatened suicide

blogger_who_said_only_acsi_boys_are_worth_dating_arrested-thumbnail.jpg

Jiang Lai, 23, the local blogger who shot to internet fame after she commented that only ACS(I) boys are worth dating, is now in trouble with the police. On May 13, she threatened to kill herself at a hotel and was arrested.

jiang1jpg1306211886899-data.jpg

According to a report in The New Paper today (May 24), the blogger had tried to check in at the Fairmont Singapore for a week's stay on May 13. However, when she was asked to place a deposit, she created a ruckus at the hotel and even threatened to commit suicide at one point. Later, she also started mumbling incoherently.

Police said they received a call at 9.05pm on May 13, requesting assistance at a hotel located at Bras Basah Road. A 23-year-old woman was subsequently arrested and later referred to the Institute of Mental Health (IMH).

Miss Jiang also had a police report lodged against her earlier, after she allegedly threatened on her blog to pour acid on a woman's face on May 7. A police spokesperson has confirmed this, and the case has been classified as attempted extortion, with investigations still ongoing.

Psychiatrists believe that Miss Jiang's vindictive and angry blog entries were a cry for attention and help, and that she could also be suffering from borderline personality disorder. She may need some professional help, :eek: they advised.

"People with borderline personality disorder often feel insecure, inadequate and behave impulsively and irrationally at times," said Dr Ang Yong Guan, a consultant psychiatrist at Paragon Medical.

Miss Jiang claimed that she studied at Reed College, a liberal arts college in Portland, Oregon, USA, but checks have revealed that she last attended classes there from January to May 2010 and is currently not enrolled as a student.

She also said she had consulted a lawyer who agreed to waive his legal fees to represent her against some people she wanted to sue for defamation, but the lawyer had yet to agree to take on her case and had made no mention of waiving his fees at the time of her blog posting. The lawyer did not take up her case in the end, checks revealed. :rolleyes:

Miss Jiang has been in the limelight a number of times since her first controversial comment about ACS(I) boys. She also suggested holding a schoolboy 'talent pageant' and later boasted of her uncle who is chief of a television network in China.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign couple chat and laugh even as elderly commuter stands in front of them

foreign_couple_chat_and_laugh_even_as_elderly_commuter-thumbnail.jpg

This couple, who are apparently Chinese nationals, did not bother to give up their seats to an elderly commuter standing right in front of them, says STOMPer justinbieber. The pair were even chatting and laughing.

The STOMPer said:

"My friend and I boarded the train at Jurong East interchange.

"While we were on the train, we saw this couple who did not let the elderly sit. They kept talking and laughing.

"The elderly was just in front of them and they didn't even bother to give their seats to the elderly.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rude China national grabs woman's arm because he 'didn't want to see it'

rude_china_national_grabs_and_moves_commuters_arm-thumbnail.jpg

'Violated' was how STOMPer Stompie felt when this man, apparently a Chinese national, suddenly grabbed and moved her arm to another grab pole in a crowded MRT.

The STOMPer thinks that the man could have asked, instead of grabbing her arm in such a rude manner.

STOMPer Stompie reports:

"This Chinese national man has no basic manners. He did not ask but simply grabbed my hand that was holding onto a pole and moved it to another pole. :rolleyes:

"He said in Mandarin, 'I don't want to see your arm.'

"My arm was in that position near him for quite a number of stops before he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Can't he simply ask? Simply rude!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110606.221923_chinchld.jpg

A five-year-old girl spent International Children's Day in a hospital in China.

The girl, know only as Linlin, was abused by her mother because she refused to address her mother as 'mummy'.

It is believed that Linlin had been living with her grandparents since she was eight months old and had only returned to her mother's home last April.

The mother, Wang Changxiu, 41, was annoyed with her daughter's reluctance to address her accordingly and started beating her every day.

Linlin told reporters last Wednesday from her hospital bed that her mother had hit her everyday with whatever she could get her hands on: "She beat me every day, with her hands, legs, sticks, hangers, bricks." :eek:

Doctors said said seven of her rib bones were fractured. The girl also had many lacerated wounds and scars all over her body.

They also added that many other bones in her body had fractured before due to their abnormal shapes. :eek:

Dr Ni Daolei told the Chinese press: "She was also found to be suffering from malnutrition." He also added that her condition has stabilised.

The mother, who was seven months pregnant arrived at the hospital later.

She told the reporters present that she has never hit Linlin's siblings, a nine-year-old girl and a three-year-old boy, but resorted to hitting the girl as she refused to recognise her as her 'mother.'

She said: "She ignored me, refused to call me 'mother'. She doesn't love me. See, I have never beaten her sister and brother."

The 41-year-old even added, "They (the injuries) were certainly inflicted by me, I don't care."

It is believed that Wang had punched her daughter, fracturing her rib bones, cut her with a pair of scissors and hit her hands with bricks. :eek:

A neighbour, known only as Mr Zhu, reported the mother to the police. He said that the child was abused on a daily basis.

Recalling an incident, he said: "There was one time I saw the mother kicking Linlin until the girl landed outside the house.

"She crawled slowly to the door, and then her mother stepped on her body several times. But Linlin dared not cry."

The neighbour also said that Linlin was not given proper meals: "She ate a little bit in the morning, had no lunch and then ate the leftovers from the family at night," said Mr Zhu.

The mother is currently out on bail, though a lawyer told the press that due to her pregnancy she has immunity.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rude China national grabs woman's arm because he 'didn't want to see it'

rude_china_national_grabs_and_moves_commuters_arm-thumbnail.jpg

'Violated' was how STOMPer Stompie felt when this man, apparently a Chinese national, suddenly grabbed and moved her arm to another grab pole in a crowded MRT.

The STOMPer thinks that the man could have asked, instead of grabbing her arm in such a rude manner.

STOMPer Stompie reports:

"This Chinese national man has no basic manners. He did not ask but simply grabbed my hand that was holding onto a pole and moved it to another pole. :rolleyes:

"He said in Mandarin, 'I don't want to see your arm.'

"My arm was in that position near him for quite a number of stops before he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Can't he simply ask? Simply rude!"

This is fucked up but still shows how petty sinkies are. Waaaaaaa he grabbed my arm!! I'm violated!!!!!! boooo hooooooooooooooo

I wonder if stompie is a non chinese. If she is she could have said that was racism and you know it would work especially if the offender is a chinaman.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hit-and-run suspect holds own daughter hostage at knifepoint

hitandrun_suspect_holds_daughter_hostage_at_knifepoint-thumbnail.jpg

A man in China held his own daughter hostage at knifepoint as he was confronted by police after being involved in a hit-and-run incident.

According to news reports, the man, Zhang Gang, was with his wife and daughter on an outing on May 27 when his car collided with another vehicle in Yunnan province.

He tried to flee, but when he was confronted by police officers near a market later, he took out a knife and threatened to harm his wife and daughter.

He accidentally injured his wife in the neck and released her, but he still held on to his daughter. He scratched his daughter's legs, causing her to cry, and upon seeing this, he stabbed himself in the thigh.

Police officers managed to grab him from behind when he momentarily lost his concentration.

STOMPer Whatthefather, who sent in these pictures, said:

"I wonder what kind of man would harm his own wife and daughter to save himself.

"I would be too ashamed to face them again if I were him."

knife5jpg1307519492245-data.jpg

knife11jpg1307519555150-data.jpg

knife14jpg1307519573243-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman_ignores_stares_and_cuts_sons_nails_on_mrt-thumbnail.jpg

This woman, apparently a Chinese national, seemed to be proceeding to cut her son's toenails on an MRT train, if she had not heard a STOMPer's complaint to a friend.

The STOMPer said:

"I saw this woman trimming her son's fingernails on the MRT even though my friend and I were staring at her.

"She trimmed her kid's fingernails from his left hand to his right hand and even wanted to trim his toenails.

"She stopped short of doing that because I commented loudly to my friend.

"This woman and her son are Chinese nationals. I am totally disgusted by their behaviour.

"They are leaving pieces of their nails on the floor."

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BEIJING (AP) — More than 600 people, including 103 children, have been sickened in China's latest case of mass lead poisoning, state media reported Sunday.

China has suffered widespread problems in recent years from heavy metal contamination, with thousands of children affected by lead poisoning in several provinces in 2009 and 2010 because they lived near metal smelters or battery factories.
The victims in the latest case were workers and their children in 25 family-run tinfoil processing workshops in Yangxunqiao town in Zhejiang province in eastern China, the official Xinhua News Agency reported.
Xinhua said tests showed that 26 adults and all 103 children have severe lead poisoning, while 494 others have moderate poisoning.
Lead is used in tinfoil processing and Xinhua said the workers and their families were constantly exposed to lead materials.
It said the workshops have suspended their operations.
Last month, 74 people were detained and production was suspended at hundreds of battery factories in the same province after dozens of people were sickened by lead and cadmium poisoning.
Local authorities are belatedly moving to curb pollution after Beijing announced plans for tighter oversight in response to reports of widespread contamination from heavy metals.
Lead poisoning can damage the nervous, muscular and reproductive systems. Children are particularly at risk.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/more-600-sickened-lead-poisoning-china-091108498.html

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit it, the only reason local non-white Singaporeans are making so much noise is because these foreigners aren't white. Non-white local Singaporeans are in the totally unenviable position of being completely white on the inside and not white on the outside. Such an existence of constantly trying to be something you're not and hating what you truly are screws up the psyche. Thus when the real Chinese from China and real Indians from India are here, local non-white Singaporeans hate them to the core because they are a true reflection of what local non-white Singaporeans really are. And local non-white Singaporeans hate nothing more than to be seen as not being white, even though they aren't white in the first place. Such a sad people local non-white Singaporeans are.

A

Akechi Mitsuhide

Poly student jailed, caned for raping girl, 13

ChannelNewsasia.com - 23 mins ago

SINGAPORE: A 24-year-old polytechnic student was sentenced to 13 years' jail and given 15 strokes of the cane, on Friday, for raping a 13-year-old girl.

The High Court heard that Wang Jianbin, a Chinese national who obtained citizenship here, got to know the Secondary One girl through a teenage magazine's pen pal column in Oct 2009.

They soon communicated with each other via MSN (an instant messaging service) and Short Message Service (SMS).

Wang's messages to the girl, who cannot be named because of a court order, quickly became personal and lewd.

Two months later, Wang forced the girl into allowing him to her home.

There, he sexually assaulted her and was arrested after her friends called the authorities.

Wang could have been jailed up to 20 years, fined and caned.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face recognition software has existed for a long time and they are very accurate at matching pictures taken and compared to database.

Why can't ICA or MOM or some other govt agencies weed out these inconsiderate migrants and cancle their work permits/PR status?

If I'm not wrong they supposed to uphold and obey the laws in Singapore, upon breaching will be subject to being deported.

I'm sure many citizens will assist in taking evidence. And many immigrants will be enlightened that we are serious about them respecting our cultures and norms.