• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it really beef you're eating? China restaurant turns pork into 'beef'

is_this_really_beef_youre_eating-thumbnail.jpg

A noodle restaurant in Hefei, China, is reportedly turning pork into 'beef' with a 'beef extract additive'. STOMPer Gotbeef warns travellers to be wary of such dubious practices when dining out in small eateries overseas.

The STOMPer reports:

"Here's the latest 'magical', outrageous and irresponsible way to turn pork into 'beef'.

"I came across this report on the internet; just hope that STOMPers here can be warned of these 'beef pretenders' and beware when you are in that area.

"I feel so relieved that in Singapore, such acts will be checked upon instantly!

"In Hefei, China, a noodle restaurant apparently uses a 'beef extract additive' to turn pork into 'beef' in 90 minutes.

"The final product is very much like stewed 'beef'!

"Use of such additives can cause slow poisoning, deformity, and even cancer :eek:, especially in the long term.

"The 'beef extract' additive has been discovered circulating widely on the market, allowing for chicken meat to be come 'beef'.

"A city resident revealed that this “beef extract” is not only used in the production of meat floss, its use is also a 'public secret' in some small eateries.

"The local authorities claim that they will investigate this rumour."

beef3jpg1303617078621-data.jpg

beef8jpg1303617081620-data.jpg

beef5jpg1303617079792-data.jpg

beef2jpg1303617078199-data.jpg

beef1jpg1303617077308-data.jpg

beefjpg1303617076808-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only ACS(I) boys for relief teacher: Now she wants schoolboy 'talent pageant'

only_ACSI_boys_relief_teacher_suggest_talent_pageant-thumbnail.jpg

The 22-year old relief teacher who recommended dating only ACS(I) boys because boys from other top schools are 'boring' and 'ugly' defends her comments as 'satirical', claiming she wanted to instruct her girls, and suggests holding a 'talent pageant' featuring school boys.

Miss Jiang Lai's blog post on how ACS (I) boys are the only ones worth dating has drawn flack from netizens, but she stands by what she said, claiming that she merely wanted to instruct her girls 'to prepare them for the world outside'.

In an interview with The New Paper, she said that she based her judgements on her observations during her secondary school and college days.

She said that she had went on dates with the ACS(I) captain of athletics and the President of Strings CCA and found ACS(I) boys to be gentlemanly, knowledgeable and charming.

She also said that she went on a group date with a Catholic High boy when she was 13, and found him to be 'very repetitive and boring'.

She formed her opinion of boys from Raffles Institute through observation when she hung out at Junction 8, and said that 'they lack the ability to communicate', 'maybe because they are bookish so they don't feel that their image is important'.

In response to netizens' protests, she even put up a second blog post suggesting a 'talent pageant' where each school chooses their most eligible boy and sends their entries to her.

She asked for their 'vital statistics, academic achievements, photos in four outfits - uniform, casual, formal and swimsuit, and a written sample of why their school is the only school girls should pay attention to'.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So awkward: Look how foreign couple sits on MRT

so_awkward_look_how_foreign_couple_sits_on_mrt-thumbnail.jpg

This woman was sitting on the train with her legs propped up on her partner's knee -- an awkward sight for other commuters, says STOMPer Weixue.

The STOMPer commented:

"Look at these foreigners' manners.

"I spotted this couple's sitting posture on the MRT on a Friday night.

"Such an awkward sight!"

K

Kiyomori Taira

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 15 May 2011
What's he trying to prove? Skinny China student poses in underwear on road

what_a_disgrace_man_flaunts_branded_underwear_in_middle_of_road-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer ilovemnm was appalled at seeing pictures of this man, apparently a Chinese national studying in Singapore, on Facebook. According to the STOMPer, the man was flaunting his branded underwear in the middle of the road.

The STOMPer elaborates:

"I chanced upon this Chinese national's Facebook account.

"He is a student studying in Singapore and I was shocked to find photos of him flaunting his branded underwear in the middle of the road at night.

"What a disgrace! Does he have any sense of shame or he is trying to get some unwanted attention?

"His friends even took photos of him doing so and sent it to him.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
capt.photo_1304921120558-1-0.jpg

BEIJING (AFP) – Police in southeast China have detained a motorist for allegedly killing a child he had first hit by accident, in the latest suspected murder of a hit-and-run victim, state press said Monday.

Saturday's accident in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian province, comes after a man was sentenced to death last month in China for fatally stabbing a woman after first hitting her with his car, the Global Times said.

The incidents, which often involve hit-and-run drivers, have led to hand-wringing over the moral standards in the nation, whose citizens have become increasingly brash following 30 years of booming economic growth.

The killing in Fuzhou occurred as numerous witnesses watched in shock. The unnamed driver, seeing he had hit the six-year-old girl, returned to his car and hit her again.

"He drove back, and ran the right front wheel over the girl again," :eek: the local Strait Metropolitan Daily quoted witness Chen Yi as saying.

"I was immediately so frightened that I closed my eyes. It was so horrible."

The girl was later pronounced dead at a local hospital, the report said. A police investigation is ongoing.

Last month, 21-year-old music student Yao Jiaxin was sentenced to death in the northern city of Xian after confessing to hitting a woman on a bicycle and then stabbing her to death after he got out of the car. :eek:

Yao said he killed her because that "peasant woman would be hard to deal with" in the aftermath of the accident, state press reports said.

Yao's case has sparked a national debate over China's "rich second generation," a group of youths raised during the boom whose morals have been called into question.

In another incident, Tian Houbo, 21, was arrested for hitting a beggar on a roadside in southwest China's Chongqing city in December and then returning to the scene and running over her again with his truck :eek:, the Global Times said.

"Since I killed a beggar, I didn't think anyone would pay any attention to her," Tian was quoted as telling the Chongqing Morning Post on Sunday.

"I was afraid of future trouble so I chose to kill her."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Beijing, Apple iPad 2 Is Literally Worth Fighting for

Summary from AFP:

china-fight-on-ipad2-broken-glass.jpg

china-fight-on-ipad2-1.jpg

china-injured-in-fight-on-line-for-ipad2-1.jpg

Four people were taken to hospital and a glass door smashed as a near-riot broke out at Beijing’s top Apple store among crowds rushing to snap up the popular iPad 2 tablet computer, according to state press.

Angry consumers began rushing the store on Saturday afternoon after a “foreign” Apple employee allegedly stepped into the crowd to push and beat people suspected of queue jumping, the Beijing News said.

Consumers have lined up for hours at Apple stores in Beijing and Shanghai since the iPad 2, the updated version of the tablet computer, went on sale in the world’s biggest Internet market on Friday.

The store in Beijing’s chic Sanlitun commercial district closed early Saturday because of the altercation, but according to a voice recording on the store’s phone was open for business Sunday.

Lines for the popular iPad 2 have grown so long that people have begun selling their places in the queue, while a secondary market has also developed with consumers reselling their tablet computers for profit after leaving the store, the report said.

Late Saturday, the store posted a notice saying that queue jumping and the unauthorized sales of Apple products would not be tolerated, the paper said.

Official Response

We called Apple Inc. for comment. Here is what Apple spokesperson Amy Bessette told us over the phone:

The Apple store Sanlitun was closed for several hours on Saturday after a group outside the store became unruly. The store team acted to protect themselves and our customers by closing its doors and preventing the groups’ entering. The safety of our customers and employees is out top priority.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they obey our rules? China national caught smoking at bus stop

why_cant_they_follow_our_rules_china_national-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer elirah was irked to see this China national smoking at a bus stop. They should follow our rules too, she says.

"Foreigners come to work in Singapore, but don't they have to follow our rules too?

"I caught this China national smoking at a bus stop. And this wasn't the first time.

"Really inconsiderate people!"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign woman sits on reserved seat and rest legs on BF's lap -- like 'octopus'

woman_sits_on_reserved_seat_and_rest_legs_bfs_lap-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Joling saw this woman, a China national, resting her legs on her boyfriend's lap like an 'octopus' while sitting on a reserved seat on the train.

The STOMPer recalls an earlier story on STOMP about a couple who had their arms and legs all over each other while on the train.

She said:

"Couple does the octopus -- Part 2.

"The man even started to massage the woman's legs."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign students 'not interested' in school and 'disrupt classes' for local students

foreign_students_not_interested_in_school_and_disrupt_classes-thumbnail.jpg

That is the opinion of STOMPer Concerned Parent whose child 'does not enjoy going to school as much' since there are 'many new pupils' from other countries.

The STOMPer wrote:

"My child studies in Henderson Secondary School.

"He does not enjoy going to school as much as he used to because there are many new pupils from China these days.

"In some classes, more than half of the class consists of pupils from China.

"These foreign pupils also do not speak English, and hence speak Chinese among themselves in class.

"Some are not interested and keep disrupting lessons.

"Due to that, my child has had problems learning in class and has done badly in the mid-year examinations.

"Some also bully others and I am concerned about my child's safety too.

"I don't think we parents send our pupils to a China School in Singapore right?

"Do all schools experience a similar situation?"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://politics.sgforums.com/forums/8/topics/165413

Ayukat

3,378 posts since Jan '04
26 Nov `05, 12:20PM
That day, I at Takashimaya, buying toys...

Then I saw 1 mother and son, the mother is auntie auntie...

BUT NABEI CHEEBYE HER!!!! KAN NI NA!!!!

The son chose a toy... then you noe what she did...

SHE TORED OPEN THE BOX!!!! TORE!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING ASSHOLE BASTARD NABEI CHEEBYE!!!!

Then she took out the toy, asked her son, nice or nice... then they both agreed... heng mei ar heng mei ar... MEI NI LAN lah CHEEBYE!!!!

Then she put back the tored box... took a new 1... then this time she opened it properly... then checked the contents... then went to pay money...

Then I was there buying toy, I took the whole set mah.. 5 or 6 figures...then she was there staring at mi in disbelieve...

NABEI CHEEBYE!!! NEVER SEE BEFORE PEOPLE BUY TOY AR!!!!! SEE WAT SEE DIG UR EYES OUT AR!!!!

THIS KIND OF FUCKING ASSHOLE PEOPLE ALSO GOT!!!!!

Edited by Ayukat 26 Nov `05, 12:24PM

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/02/26/a-singapore-mans-unhappy-experience-with-a-prc-lady/

A Singapore man’s unhappy experience with a PRC lady
February 26th, 2010 | Author: Your Correspondent
EDITORS’ NOTE:

The below email has been circulating around in cyberspace and was forwarded to us for publication. For those of you who knows the identity of the author, please keep it strictly confidential.

Please forward this to all your male Singaporean loved ones and friends. This is something that actually happened to me and I feel that it needs to be shared. I believe my experience will help your male loved one stay out of trouble.

On the morning of 18th February at about 9.50 am I was standing at Coffee Bean (Novena Square) counter, ordering my usual cup of mocha latte before heading into the office as usual. Behind me was a row of leather cushions that the mall has provided. In the corner of my eyes, I noticed a middle aged Chinese lady with an umbrella and a cold storage plastic bag, looking really nervous, glancing around every now and then.

The lady had shoulder length hair tied up neatly in a pony tail and looked pretty plain, wearing just a normal t-shirt and jeans – nothing too revealing. She was about mid 20s to early 30s and pretty pleasant looking I must say. But her eyes were scary when she stared intently at me for a short moment I did not pay much attention to her as I thought she was waiting for the slimming centre to open. I carried on my business as usual, glancing through the Today newspaper.

As I made my way towards the direction of Banquet coffee shop, she stood up and walked towards my direction. What happened next caught me completely by surprise.

The lady stopped directly in front me of, stared at me and suddenly screamed “Why you touch me?” Only then did I realise from her unmistakable accent that she is from China. I said “Sorry? What are you talking about?” I was more in shock then angry. The first thing that came to my mind was, is this some woman that I accidentally brushed on the train this morning?

She did not bother to explain but kept on screaming and pointing her index finger at me “Why you touch me!” about 4 or 5 times. She then squatted, covering her face and cried, crying out over and over again that I had touched her. :rolleyes: I was really lost. There were some people walking past me and I felt like a criminal standing there, while people gave me this disgusted look. All the while I was trying to talk to the China lady but she remains in a squatted position, covering her face and crying.

At this point of time, a Malay bang in light blue coloured uniform walked over from Banquet. Seeing the situation he asked me what happened. The lady stood up and said that I had “touched” her. She then told the Malay bang that I need to giver her $500 to “see doctor” or else she would report me to the Chinese Embassy. She took out her hand phone and took several photos of me.

The Malay bang then said, “Bro, I think we better call the police”.

At this point of time, I have gotten over my shock and anger was slowly taking over. I nodded to the Malay bang in agreement. I took out my hand phone too. But instead of taking her photo, I dialled 999 immediately. “I am calling the police myself. Let them settle the matter”. I said calmly to the both of them. At this point of time, she picked up her plastic bag and umbrella, and swiftly left towards the direction of Tan Tock Seng hospital – even before my call could connect!

We were left there puzzled. Somehow I was relieved that it was over and did not want to proceed with the call. The Malay bang asked me if I was ok. All I said was “Thanks”. He patted my shoulder and walked away towards the
direction of Coffee Bean. Several patrons inside banquet were already witnessing the commotion. I just wanted to get out of there.

In case something like this happens to you or your loved ones, do not make the same mistake I did, trying to console the woman. Immediately take out your hand phone, take a photo of her and call the police. Please help to
spread this around to our Singaporean husbands, sons, brothers and friends.

Please, my dear Singaporeans, look around you, what has happened to our country? Where have all these pests come from? Think about your loved ones and your other Singaporean friends. Forward this story and make sure that
they know what to do when the same thing happens to them.

Posted in Letters

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful:
February 27, 2010 at 5:17 pm

I am a Singaporean currently living in Shanghai as my husband has been posted here. Being here for some years, I have experience for myself instances of such where these Chinese national try their luck on you. Just to share a few of such cases.

When I first came here, a middle age lady accused me of stealing her wallet when she tried to walk very near me at the cashier counter. I took out my phone to call my husband but I think she thought I was calling the police. She ran away after that. The driver of a car I was travelling in had been accused of knocking into someone’s car when it was the latter who tried to move so close to him and blocking him from moving off. I was in the car and I could see very clearly that the driver didn’t knock into his car. The cheat demanded money and even pointed to an old dent on his car. This dent is covered with m&d. When the driver pointed out that it was an old dent, the cheat pretended to let the driver off. In another case, a lady in a bike deliberately fell down and knocked into my driver’s car when his car was stationary at a traffic light junction. She accused him of knocking into her and demanded money. Her husband and relative appeared within 5 minutes to reprimand the driver. In the end, the driver has to pay her even when the police arrived. In their traffic rules, the bigger vehicles have to absorb the cost of compensation even if it is the fault of the other party. There was a man who looked neat and tidy accused my driver of knocking into him when he didn’t at all. He just came up to him when he stopped at a traffic light junction. He was trying to get some pocket money. When he realised the driver was a big-sized man, he ran away.

I was once a naive Singaporean who thought this world was beautiful and such things are just the exceptions. But now I am more careful because all things are possible. For these Chinese people, 只有你想不到,没有他们做不到。
Having more foreign workers coming into Singapore, we will definitely see more foreign cheats. Life is alittle different now. We need to be more careful.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
anonymous:
February 26, 2010 at 9:53 pm
A lesson for all from personal close encounter in Suzhou Bus Terminal a few years ago.
Approaching the terminal tugging my luggage bag, I was “accosted” asking if I want to buy a cheap late model mobile phone for just 200 rmb. Said to be from robbery, the seller said he is desperate for cash turnaround. I declined. My wallet did NOT have this amount but my hoversack has nearly 30,000 rmb in cash and not wanting to risk letting a confessed “robber” stranger see I had so much cash on me. Another man walking behind did a deal.
A SCAM AND HE WAS DEAD MEAT!!.

Unknown to the buyer he was obviously marked and followed. Inside the waiting room for my scheduled bus to arrive and depart to Shanghai, I saw this drama. A girl burst out crying suddenly, only consoled by a young man. She borrowed his mobile and call her mobile “sold” to the man sat a few seats from me in the waiting room. It rang, the buyer DID NOT answer that call and was confronted by the crying girl and this young man. Theft was accused. Very quickly, it became a free-for-all, a few toughies attacked the buyer, confiscated the mobile phone back and his wallet. He was bleeding badly on the face, crying and penniless.

Before the police arrive, all the bashing thug gang members and the crying girl fled in a hurry on waiting motor bikes outside. It WAS A ORGANISED GANG OPERATION
IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME, HAD I FALL FOR THE TEMPTATION OF CHEAP BARGAIN.
The moral of story for all travelling Singaporeans to China – DONT BUY CHEAP MOBILE PHONE FROM UNKNOWN STRANGERS IN CHINA especially near railway station ( easy for the gang to track and follow you), YOU WILL BE BASHED AND ROBBED IN PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR GREED AND STUPIDITY.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SEcxXmSXc0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chao stupid PRChinese kana choke by brave ang mor. Now that is what i call WHOOP SOME CHINA CANDYASS! And that's the bottomline cos cooleo says so!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainlanders in Hong Kong (w/ English Subs) Funny!

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T-02lNhR8j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>