• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er....sorry, pls dun anyhow call others your 'blood brothers'. At most, the race is same, but we are worlds apart. They can surpass everyone, but still remain fucked up individuals with no morals.

You are like bad character in a movie looking down on your blood brothers bec of their not so fortunate beginning,trying all means to degrade and disown them.......that is pathetic....

If you are a Non-Chinese,I have to stop discussing with you because you are definitely from a different league from us.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. coming from some broken record leh.
3. i don't know what to say man.

There are obviously many retards here who keep talking about China's development in terms of trade and GDP growth, instead of staying relevant to the topic of the moral standards of PRChinese - none.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are like bad character in a movie looking down on your blood brothers bec of their not so fortunate beginning,trying all means to degrade and disown them.......that is pathetic....

If you are a Non-Chinese,I have to stop discussing with you because you are definitely from a different league from us.

Clearly, you are a retard who go around claiming family ties with strangers. How pathetic can you get?

Do u pay a whore to celebrate your birthday with you?

Last edited:

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
我国政府热烈欢迎他们! So we ask for it!

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?! 因为中国人素质低的这样一个问题.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...but the world economy will be dependant on China to buy their products / produce your needs...
bro, it is 2 way traffic.
china also depend on us.
if no 1 importing from them, who they sell to? their own ppl?
their ppl cant take the heat.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got confused with cause and effect. Communist China openly boasted that their Army sheer numbers can pee a tsunami to win any wars. Mao did just that, he sent China peasant sons to Korea to die in wave and wave of human wave attacks. 1% of 1 billion is 100 million with people of means who can fuck up the whole island of Singapore. The other half is 100 million Ah Nehs. There are no talk I hear that this will lead to mankind golden age. Just nuclear generators sprouting like mushroms making mutants of people, animals and plants anytime one blows. For Singapore, imagine sandwiched between 2 stinking armpits? No homes to afford, clearing tables at eighty years old or collecting cardboxes to support yourself. Save ourselves first. First step is to vote opposition and kick out PAP.

But I promise you more heart attack news (on the entire Chinese race excelling in World stage) day by day................................in 5 years time I foresee China will take over all SE Asian countries (except S'pore) in per capita income,in 10 years take over Korea and Taiwan and thereafter take over the Western Powers ,Japs and S'pore...................
(from LKY)

jw5

Loyal
What is required is some sort of "etiquette or consideration" fine for such inconsiderate behaviour.
When it hurts their pockets, their behaviour will change very quickly.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is required is some sort of "etiquette or consideration" fine for such inconsiderate behaviour.
When it hurts their pockets, their behaviour will change very quickly.

If Sinkapore impose fine for stupidity, the PRChinese will all be paupers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to know that The Chinese are in the same league as the Japs and the Korean!The only problem with them is their hardware (technology,infrastructures etc) is progressing so fast that their their software (integrity,behaviours etc) cannot catchup.

But I promise you more heart attack news (on the entire Chinese race excelling in World stage) day by day................................in 5 years time I foresee China will take over all SE Asian countries (except S'pore) in per capita income,in 10 years take over Korea and Taiwan and thereafter take over the Western Powers ,Japs and S'pore...................

Pls note that the PRC and Singaporean are Blood brothers belonging to the same race whether u like it or not! We can do it,they can do it better.....(from LKY)

I hope they can kick those fucking shit skins asses. Prcs kind of suck but they're a lesser evil. Can try to blend among them and get something from them too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China worker issued receipt with vulgarities

china_worker_issued_receipt_with_vulgarities-thumbnail.jpg

A fellow netizen's China migrant friend had gone to Geylang and bought a top-up Singtel card, and was shocked when he received a receipt with vulgarities written all over it.

When the China migrant confronted the store clerk, they denied issuing such a receipt.

The STOMPer who came across this Facebook posting told STOMP:

"This was from a Facebook note written by Stephanie.

"The writer had gone to Geylang with some migrant worker friends and volunteers on the 4th of October for a mooncake get-together that went awry.

"One of her worker friends was issued this receipt when he had bought a top-up Singtel card from a store. He did not understand what it meant, and brought it back to show his friends.

"One of the friends then went to confront the store clerk, who denied issuing the receipt.

"Unhappy, the writer went to confront the store clerk too, who denied it once again.

Stephanie said on her Facebook post:

"Looking at it (the receipt) makes me sick. Sick with rage, disbelief, and sadness.

"He had the bile to spew such hateful language, yet lacked the guts to own up to it when confronted."

Wasn't this done by a sinkiee to a china man?

Since china ppl won't write in english.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
U miss the point. The point is local Chinese also buay tahan PRCocks and will fuck them if they have the chance.

Hey Ah Neh,I think you are watching the fair skin PRC girls with dripping siliva......I find that the PRC is much better than any of the FT so far and in fact we should encourage more to come here.Just like in my coffeeshop workers who are brightening up the whole hemisphere because of their hardworking attitute, fair skin ,young and modern dressings.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in the first place the goverment should not wasted so many years and money promoting courtesy . if they want to open doors to those rats .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
a skilled worker in china told me that prc who came to spore are being looked down. I also feel paiseh when he asked me this question.

Hey Ah Neh,I think you are watching the fair skin PRC girls with dripping siliva......I find that the PRC is much better than any of the FT so far and in fact we should encourage more to come here.Just like in my coffeeshop workers who are brightening up the whole hemisphere because of their hardworking attitute, fair skin ,young and modern dressings.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me, what he meant is that prc who ar3e working in spore are being looked down by sporeans. they are very eager to come here to find work,keep on asking me about spore. i told them that spore is not as good as what they think provided you are rich or highly educated sought after.

Ah Bot

Please elaborate on what he told you

Not very clear what you meant

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me, what he meant is that prc who ar3e working in spore are being looked down by sporeans. they are very eager to come here to find work,keep on asking me about spore. i told them that spore is not as good as what they think provided you are rich or highly educated sought after.

They don't make a lot, seriously

After paying rent ($500 - $1000) and then CPF, not much left for $3K salary
Then still have to suffer from taking public transportation

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know of a prc tiger beer lady making about $1500, 6 days week. rented a room and staying with her prc bf. not so bad if they share the rental cost.

They don't make a lot, seriously

After paying rent ($500 - $1000) and then CPF, not much left for $3K salary
Then still have to suffer from taking public transportation

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think those PRC can make money in singapore ...if not they will go back china liao ..