• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are asians ashamed of their own race?

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah sure
we believe you

just read your own postings la

you cant hide - you are definitely a RACIST

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We?

ROFL when it's just you alone.

Not happy that indians are so different from one another?

Yeah calls the person that says that a racist. :rolleyes:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
We?

ROFL when it's just you alone.

Not happy that indians are so different from one another?

Yeah calls the person that says that a racist. :rolleyes:

thats what you are good for
trying to turn around people's words

being different is just normal ..thats nature
accept that ok

no need to highlight that north is better looking than south etc ..
wonder if you are that good looking

you RACIST

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont try to manipulate with words

your intentions are clear and your defence is doubtful

you are without doubt a RACIST

Even my 10 yr old nephew can understand wat is and wat is not a racist remark. Tis Jah Jamban very fond of calling Malays m&d. Hes insulting all Malays including our Late President Yusof Ishak and family, our current Ministers including our Speak of Parliament Ms Halimah Yacob and all Malay MPs.

Wait for him to up lorry. And see who tis real super keyboard warrior is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats what you are good for
trying to turn around people's words

being different is just normal ..thats nature
accept that ok

no need to highlight that north is better looking than south etc ..
wonder if you are that good looking

you RACIST

Turning ppls words around?

Nigger calling a spade a spade isn't racist at all nope you're the one making up nonsense and i didn't highlight one looked better than the other but they sure as hell look different.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even my 10 yr old nephew can understand wat is and wat is not a racist remark. Tis Jah Jamban very fond of calling Malays m&d. Hes insulting all Malays including our Late President Yusof Ishak and family, our current Ministers including our Speak of Parliament Ms Halimah Yacob and all Malay MPs.

Wait for him to up lorry. And see who tis real super keyboard warrior is.

WTF he appears out of the wood work again when a new troll starts showing up. Chatting to yourself is a sign of dementia.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha ..

yah sure ..

read many of your postings again

and you know you are a RACIST

look you just cant hide and trying to turn things around

you always have things to say about the malays and the indians

you are DEFINITELY without any doubt a RACIST !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a bore apparently stating that indians look different from one another is racist, i suppose you must look like one of the blackest ugliest monkey looking like indian that tries to pass himself off as those fairer north indians that look more european and got exposed.

Well too bad for you you're still ugly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are wrong.

Sure there are many kinds of chinese but more or less chinese ppl look the same. Same with the malays.

Indians look pretty different. South indians look way different from north indians and west or east indians.

Fyi this isn't racist. It's racist for stating indians look different? Better learn the meaning of a word.

What do u mean by looking different or same ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you always have things to say about the malays and the indians

you are DEFINITELY without any doubt a RACIST !

One can insult u or me or individual. I can take it. But dont insult the whole community.

Ai mai? Let us both do something abt troll moderator Jah jamban? See who tis keyboard warrior is?

Last edited:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey i am not the one who is making remarks about who looks better .. north or south etc

and i am not saying i am good looking either ..

so what if i am ugly

at least i dont look down on other races

not like you ... YOU RACIST !

and hey it's not only that remark that makes you a RACIST

it's your all other remarks .. go read them ..

and please la .. dont try to hide

you RACIST !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are wrong.

Sure there are many kinds of chinese but more or less chinese ppl look the same. Same with the malays.

Indians look pretty different. South indians look way different from north indians and west or east indians.

Fyi this isn't racist. It's racist for stating indians look different? Better learn the meaning of a word.

Different part of china Chinese also look different :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thai in south and Thai in the north also look different .. Japanese from Okinawa also don't look like Japanese :wink: