• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are asians ashamed of their own race?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true.

Malaysia must have Malay in the advert.

Yes, but the Malays in their Ads are mostly mixed breed, if you notice, fair skin, good complexion, good looking, even the men. Rarely you find the "garden variety" type for major Ads.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, but the Malays in their Ads are mostly mixed breed, Rarely you find the "garden variety" type for major Ads.

images

Here are some garden variety

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky sinkie culture is not dominant. If not, you will see everyone giving up their balls willingly and bend down to be enslaved.

Lanjiaoless faggot Tonychat talking about yourself again ah? We all know that you are lanjiaoless and ball-less lah.

You Singapore PR from Malaysia now want to take back your CPF so that you can buy back your lanjiao but cannot. So now cry father cry mother taunting Singaporeans to fight for you is it? No wonder you cannot talk the talk and walk the walk.

Still want me to fuck for you ah? Why you so sinkie?

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That why uncle .. Must see what product they advertise mah right ? if Chinese New Year those bak gua company use angmo as model eating bak gua .. Even my ah ma also stop buying bak gua Liao :wink:

Use angmo to sell durians, sure can clear stocks one. The message is even angmo who cannot tahan the smell can take durian means that durian is irresistible.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is that Sam bugger?

normally he would come out and shout - "Ang Mohs are bestest"

Yes he seems to be very quiet lately. Encountered him only briefly in one little thread. Maybe with the election, there is nothing much he needs to do.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now when he went to Chinatown and just want to talk to strangers. Nobody wants to talk to him except for one young kid and and old lady who can't speak English and this is Canada, where the Asians are supposedly more westernized.

Asians are miserable because they saw their angmoh counterparts being so happy and free being whatever they want while asians are forced to conform. Plus all the stupid Confucian crap values their parents pour onto then does not help either.

Same, same in Spore. I've seen the same reluctance in Spore. People have better things to do than to waste their time talking to reporters.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every ad i see in asians countries the models are mostly angmos.

It is understanable that if you are living in angmo countries the models should mostly be angmos.

But why in Asia too?

Do Asians feel they are ugly that they are not worthy of being models in ads?

Why like dat?

lianbeng guessed: angmoh tualiap n tuakee?:rolleyes:

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every ad i see in asians countries the models are mostly angmos.

It is understanable that if you are living in angmo countries the models should mostly be angmos.

But why in Asia too?

Do Asians feel they are ugly that they are not worthy of being models in ads?

Why like dat?

You are yourself ashamed of your race, want to use the word 'Asian' when you really want t say 'Chinese'... my guess correct or not?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Use angmo to sell durians, sure can clear stocks one. The message is even angmo who cannot tahan the smell can take durian means that durian is irresistible.

Hahahahaha .. Or use angmo to sell shark fins or bird nest :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more ads in obamaland feature 4 faces: angmo male or female, hispanic male or female, black male or female, and *with emphasis* asian female (only) *end of emphasis*.

asian males in mainstream obamaland ads are practically non-existent, except for comic commercials or ads depicting fools and geeks where the ugliest asian male is selected (for ad watchers to laugh at). and indians are regarded differently from "asians" in u.s. media as they are now accepted as the new model minority, compatible with whites, hispanics, and blacks in the looks and screen test department. :rolleyes:

but truth be told. angmo is still the best! :biggrin:

Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas.
and there are many kinds of malays
and many kinds of chinese
and many kinds of ang mohs

why are you criticising the indians for this
your arguments are ridiculously silly

showed how racist you are ..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and there are many kinds of malays
and many kinds of chinese
and many kinds of ang mohs

why are you criticising the indians for this
your arguments are ridiculously silly

showed how racist you are ..

You are wrong.

Sure there are many kinds of chinese but more or less chinese ppl look the same. Same with the malays.

Indians look pretty different. South indians look way different from north indians and west or east indians.

Fyi this isn't racist. It's racist for stating indians look different? Better learn the meaning of a word.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont try to manipulate with words

your intentions are clear and your defence is doubtful

you are without doubt a RACIST