• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Why are all the Religions against Sex? And why are you not against Sex?

Like what the article says. If you a) tell them they going to die and would go to hell if you don't believe in the religion.
b) tell them sex is bad, including masterbation. Then you create fear and can control them. Simple brain washing as demonstrated by some of the respond here.

really ? siao liao like that ...then how ?

Like what the article says. If you a) tell them they going to die and would go to hell if you don't believe in the religion.
b) tell them sex is bad, including masterbation. Then you create fear and can control them. Simple brain washing as demonstrated by some of the respond here.

religion is a tools use to control stupid ppl thoughts and control stupid ppl action . sometimes its really funny to see those ppl get pissed when their religion kena question . their whole face turn white if you are talking to them face to face :wink:

you not single. How would you feel if your wife sleeps around?

you still want to act blur is it ? 4points not enough for you ? you want me to take out more points ntil you automantic kena ban ? dont do that to yourself .

i already said , if those single 30s man needed sex how ? of course if that man is married i understand that its not good to sleep around ..what im saying is if he is single and needed sex how ? we are all human and man .

I'll also add a little to make this probably clearer to kinana. What if one single man, one single woman decides to have sex but not married? Wouldn't it be better for them to do so with protected sex as well? Both would be happy about it as well. Assuming they are attracted to one and another. How bad is that? Even if they are not married? That was the point of the article about religion against sex. If you have read it.

you still want to act blur is it ? 4points not enough for you ? you want me to take out more points ntil you automantic kena ban ? dont do that to yourself .

i already said , if those single 30s man needed sex how ? of course if that man is married i understand that its not good to sleep around ..what im saying is if he is single and needed sex how ? we are all human and man .

I'll also add a little to make this probably clearer to kinana. What if one single man, one single woman decides to have sex but not married? Wouldn't it be better for them to do so with protected sex as well? Both would be happy about it as well. Assuming they are attracted to one and another. How bad is that? Even if they are not married? That was the point of the article about religion against sex. If you have read it.

great post bro ...it will make him think .

Perhaps if he realised this small step, he'll go back and read the other threads and come to another perspective.

hahahaha ...im sure he will do that . i hope hes a changed man ...come back here and talk sense after i told him that now got judgement day instead of running around and act like a troll . i would like to enaged him in a decent sensible debate .

Indeed, I always find it stimulating when people talk nicely to one another. Like I've mentioned in another thread, I've talked with Muslims about Islam and they are not defensive about it at all. Sometimes its the Christians that is defensive like him. Which I find kind of strange. Some even started saying " Bro come join back the church", once I quoted a whole chunk of the bible at them. I was like, but I'm not even a Christian to begin with! WTF?

hahahaha ...im sure he will do that . i hope hes a changed man ...come back here and talk sense after i told him that now got judgement day instead of running around and act like a troll . i would like to enaged him in a decent sensible debate .

Indeed, I always find it stimulating when people talk nicely to one another. Like I've mentioned in another thread, I've talked with Muslims about Islam and they are not defensive about it at all. Sometimes its the Christians that is defensive like him. Which I find kind of strange. Some even started saying " Bro come join back the church", once I quoted a whole chunk of the bible at them. I was like, but I'm not even a Christian to begin with! WTF?

thats right some of my muslim and christian friends also not like him i can throw tons of questions at them and when they do not know the answer they will ask me go to their church or temple to ask their " head " . its really cool to discuss religion in a sensible ways ...its open up our mind too .

Indeed, his behaviour is very unbecoming of a good Christian. If there is a word for it, I think he might be the spawn of the anti-christ. Trying to give his so called religion a bad name.

thats right some of my muslim and christian friends also not like him i can throw tons of questions at them and when they do not know the answer they will ask me go to their church or temple to ask their " head " . its really cool to discuss religion in a sensible ways ...its open up our mind too .

Kinana

check out what the Muslims say on this forum bro.

Check out what the atheists and buddhists are responding too bro.

Indeed, his behaviour is very unbecoming of a good Christian. If there is a word for it, I think he might be the spawn of the anti-christ. Trying to give his so called religion a bad name.

yes , at first i thought he just wanted some fun here ...but after afew post from him i realized that he is actucally a christain and when he cant answer your question he will run around in circles like a kid ...i mean if he dont know the answer just say dont know ...we never laugh at him ....the more he wants to play punk the more i want to disturb him and whack him .

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he doesn't exist.

[video=youtube;KnGo6Qm0Wt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGo6Qm0Wt8[/video]

check out what the Muslims say on this forum bro.

Check out what the atheists and buddhists are responding too bro.

I don't even think he is a Christian. He probably doesn't even believe in god. He might be one of the many cults that hides behind so called "christian churches". Probably having a laugh at the other thread by showing people what a "good" christian he is for defending his faith.

yes , at first i thought he just wanted some fun here ...but after afew post from him i realized that he is actucally a christain and when he cant answer your question he will run around in circles like a kid ...i mean if he dont know the answer just say dont know ...we never laugh at him ....the more he wants to play punk the more i want to disturb him and whack him .

I don't even think he is a Christian. He probably doesn't even believe in god. He might be one of the many cults that hides behind so called "christian churches". Probably having a laugh at the other thread by showing people what a "good" christian he is for defending his faith.

yes , you might be right ...we never know . or he is just a troll looking for fun ....if he wants to come here and create shit ...i can do it better then him if i wanted to .

Yah, I'm bored today as well. Stupid Monday. DIABLO 3 TOMORROW!

yes , you might be right ...we never know . or he is just a troll looking for fun ....if he wants to come here and create shit ...i can do it better then him if i wanted to .