• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ah Neh like Chinese girl?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple logic, lah. Indian men easier to control and intimidate...Chinese men, well, mostly heck care.

Indian men not easy to find Chinese charbor...they are lucky if they can find one Chinese charbor willing to marry them.

Chinese men ... no problem finding Chinese charbors...even can find Vietnamese and PRC charbors any time, eyes closed. Indian men, little chance.

But Chinese men cannot handle Indian charbor....smell, wildness, cultural differences, food, curry every day, you die first...

ROFL if you posted in some other forum with that sentence get ready to see the huge butt hurt come in claiming oh all the chinese girls chasing us! All the girls chasing us! Also mind you chinese girls come in all shapes and sizes. Sinkie chinese girls aren't really renowned for their looks, breasts etc but hey as long as chinese can already.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only think that being with a Chinese girl (or someone fair-skinned) is somewhat a prestigious thing in their society. I doubt if it is their yearning for homecooked Chinese meals. Offsprings of mixed marriages usually have sharp features and appear more appealing and attractive. Good about Chinese girls? Nah, they're all the same. Just my thoughts.

Cheers!

I know of children produced from neh dads and chink mums, they don't look beautiful but abit weird, like neither here nor there and has skin color of malays. Can be mistaken as m&ds actually. Sharp features? Nah. Most sinkie nehs are of south indian origins, no sharp noses except bigger eyes, and yes, dark skinned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of children produced from neh dads and chink mums, they don't look beautiful but abit weird, like neither here nor there and has skin color of malays. Can be mistaken as m&ds actually. Sharp features? Nah. Most sinkie nehs are of south indian origins, no sharp noses except bigger eyes, and yes, dark skinned.

not all are shit skin dads la dey.