• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ah Neh like Chinese girl?

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buikia, i noticed you like to post revelant boy girl relationship stuff.
why chinese gal like angmo
why ah neh like chinese gal
why ah?:biggrin:

more suggestions for him :biggrin:

why fat girls like skinny guys
why fat guys dont like fat girls
why skinny girls like fat guys

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think if we were students, we would fail our essay.
the question is asking about ah neh like chinese,
however, samsters talk about ah neh pussy and smell.
this kind of conversation is totally out from the question and subject header

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twue stowy, bro. Chinese men dislike Indian charbors. But chinese charbors like Indian men. I never figured out why.

Simple logic, lah. Indian men easier to control and intimidate...Chinese men, well, mostly heck care.

Indian men not easy to find Chinese charbor...they are lucky if they can find one Chinese charbor willing to marry them.

Chinese men ... no problem finding Chinese charbors...even can find Vietnamese and PRC charbors any time, eyes closed. Indian men, little chance.

But Chinese men cannot handle Indian charbor....smell, wildness, cultural differences, food, curry every day, you die first...

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

its not wrong lah, its all interlinked with the cheebye being the central focus of all such discussions.
u as a woman shld know what men want :biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid question will attract stupid answers...especially from lunatics in this forum...:smile:....Just have a good laugh and ignore it all..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why more Indian men with Chinese women than vice versa?

Answer is simple: In our society, men do the chasing traditionally. And Indian men who look down on their own kind tend to go after fairer-skinned women, i.e. Chinese. Some go for Malays, but religion is a barrier.

As for Chinese men, most prefer to go after other Chinese girls or Eurasian/Malay girls. Not many Chinese guys dig Indian girls.

If women did the chasing, you'd see more Indian women going for Chinese men, whom they find less chauvinistic than Indian men.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
keling men can sweet talk, lie without batting their eye lids and local Chinese girls like to hear class 95fm.

Yah, when an ah neh speaks, imagine you are just listening to the stories spun by Ley Tai Soh or Ong Toh on Rediffusion...

Chinese charbors often think Indian men easier to cow because they nod their heads in obedience every time until the Indian men got drunk and became wild cave men. Give an Indian man some toddy or hard liquor and see the transformation from docility to pure wildness.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why so many ah neh lawyers here, there and everywhere.

..many ah nehs take up jobs in legal profession for one simple reason...prestige, good pay and easy to handle..They have the glib tongue and ability to sweet talk any one from the Chief Judge to the office girls to put them in their pockets...unless the Chief Judge has a longer glib tongue..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....but you are chinese but fail to get any pusy and still need to pay money to fuck chicken
are you worst than ah neh?

No, leh. Paying to screw chicken is like opting for "variety is the spice of life" ......PRC charbor from Helongjiang to Guangzhou. Better than an ah neh who has no option. Many PRC do not want to service ah nehs, leh.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, when an ah neh speaks, imagine you are just listening to the stories spun by Ley Tai Soh or Ong Toh on Rediffusion...

Chinese charbors often think Indian men easier to cow because they nod their heads in obedience every time until the Indian men got drunk and became wild cave men. Give an Indian man some toddy or hard liquor and see the transformation from docility to pure wildness.

unless the charbors no brain, those Christian kelings less chance of being an alcoholic but no matter being an alcoholic or not, keling men tend to be wife beater.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unless the charbors no brain, those Christian kelings less chance of being an alcoholic but no matter being an alcoholic or not, keling men tend to be wife beater.

Some women like it rough. If they genuinely like each other I say we should give them our blessings.

Also, nothing of worth is lost. :wink:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason is that even the Ah Nehs condemn their own Ah Neh girls. My Ah Neh NSF mate told me about this back in the day. Very fierce, very drama mama, very hairy.

His words, not mine. :wink:

Yah, very fierce when angry but hotter in bed...extra chilly hot...men with heart problems should not try...don't believe, go Geylang and test yourself...sure to go back for more...:smile: Chinese charbors, no fight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..many ah nehs take up jobs in legal profession for one simple reason...prestige, good pay and easy to handle..They have the glib tongue and ability to sweet talk any one from the Chief Judge to the office girls to put them in their pockets...unless the Chief Judge has a longer glib tongue..

No coincidence then why Law minister, CJ and AG all ah nehs. Foreign Affairs also need same ah neh to con his way around diplomatic circles. Previously, was Rajaratnam and then Jayakumar.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, very fierce when angry but hotter in bed...extra chilly hot...men with heart problems should not try...don't believe, go Geylang and test yourself...sure to go back for more...:smile: Chinese charbors, no fight.

Imo, for a man, once you tasted black, you will never ever go back.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only think that being with a Chinese girl (or someone fair-skinned) is somewhat a prestigious thing in their society. I doubt if it is their yearning for homecooked Chinese meals. Offsprings of mixed marriages usually have sharp features and appear more appealing and attractive. Good about Chinese girls? Nah, they're all the same. Just my thoughts.

Cheers!

Anyone knows why ah neh like chinese girl so much?

So many of them marry chinese girl.

What is so good about chinese girls?

They hope their kids will be fairer?