• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who's this partner of S.R. Nathan's son?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osith is transforming , esp with the passing of his papa.
The lady in white next to Osith - is she " Hooi" ???

At age 53, Osith is still in a relationship? Clinical psychologists and psychiatrists would suspect he's a closet gay.

He can do what Dick Lee or Rock Hudson did: fake marriage

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
At age 53, Osith is still in a relationship? Clinical psychologists and psychiatrists would suspect he's a closet gay.

He can do what Dick Lee or Rock Hudson did: fake marriage

For many , such as Osith, it may be due to their immense wealth. Not so much a closet gay issue.
Going to ROM is akin to giving away half your assets. :biggrin:

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup...he has aged :confused:

but but still one of the most eligibles ...:smile:

27223062.JPG

same ger?
ST_20160827_FAMILY_2553999.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same ger?
ST_20160827_FAMILY_2553999.jpg

Why the faces so glum? it should be celebration that he has relinquished his sufferings in his mortal body & left them millions....this a millionaire club...each worth at least a MILLION!...why so glum looking....I would look please if my dad, grandad or dad in law....is worth so many millions....I would be so happy...he went....:rolleyes:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
For many , such as Osith, it may be due to their immense wealth. Not so much a closet gay issue.
Going to ROM is akin to giving away half your assets. :biggrin:

If what you wrote above is correct, Osith is doomed and damned. He'll never experience the joy and tribulation of family life and what joy children can bring.

Osith should take a leaf out of your Prime Ministar's playbook. He married Buy-High-Sell-Low, without worrying that half of his multi-billion $ assets may be given away to her. Old Fart even made her CEO of Teamasick.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the faces so glum? it should be celebration that he has relinquished his sufferings in his mortal body & left them millions....this a millionaire club...each worth at least a MILLION!...why so glum looking....I would look please if my dad, grandad or dad in law....is worth so many millions....I would be so happy...he went....:rolleyes:

Isn't the girl wearing black rim specs and black dotted dress Hooi????????? If not who is she???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part of the Indian culture to suck up to the majority race in power. If they were in the US, their partners would be Caucasian. These Indians tend to look down on their own kind and hope to climb up the social ladder by either marrying into the majority race or currying favour with those in power.

These are also the Indians favoured by the PAP, for the simple reason that less ethnically conscious Indians are less likely to serve sectarian interests and rebel against the PAP's racially divisive policies: Tharman, Vivian, Dhanabalan, etc.
dat explains why Tharman go jap wife, Vivian, Chinese, Vikram Nair oso CHinese and Iswaran, a non Inidian...... how CJ n AG??