• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Should Ah Meng's Household vote for in Holland BT GRC?

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao gao household wanna to give Ah Chee a chance. Should we?

you shld vote for your own lau kau party

Lopburi-s-Monkey-Party-214743.jpeg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao gao household wanna to give Ah Chee a chance. Should we?

No, if you think you are "giving a chance" to candidates like giving out jobs and hand outs, then please give it to PAP. PAP would love the renewed chance to screw your arse and the asses of your entire household for the next 5 years.

If you accept that Singapore is fucked under PAP, then voting for SDP is giving yourself, your household, and because of the unique situation in HBT GRC where the most passionate and vociferous opposition stands, you are also giving all Singaporeans a chance.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No, if you think you are "giving a chance" to candidates like giving out jobs and hand outs, then please give it to PAP. PAP would love the renewed chance to screw your arse and the asses of your entire household for the next 5 years.

If you accept that Singapore is fucked under PAP, then voting for SDP is giving yourself, your household, and because of the unique situation in HBT GRC where the most passionate and vociferous opposition stands, you are also giving all Singaporeans a chance.
I watched all 3 Ah Chee speeches so far.. Feels sibei shiok..got passion.
PAP machiam no passion..no idea on how to move my heart...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP machiam no passion..no idea on how to move my heart...

Are you even surprised ? I am not.

PAP does not move people's hearts. Instead they have honed the skills of screwing people's asses for a good 50 years.

The bigger surprise is 60.1% sinkies seem to have been addicted to PAP pounding their backside.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Are you even surprised ? I am not.

PAP does not move people's hearts. Instead they have honed the skills of screwing people's asses for a good 50 years.

The bigger surprise is 60.1% sinkies seem to have been addicted to PAP pounding their backside.

Ummmm...why need to be so angry lah? Relax leh...Mai angry lah...

For me and my immediate household... Heart goes for SDP Dr Chee...

Still got 5 days to decide...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummmm...why need to be so angry lah? Relax leh...Mai angry lah...

For me and my immediate household... Heart goes for SDP Dr Chee...

Still got 5 days to decide...

If your heart [truly] goes for SDP Dr Chee, why want to play "hard to get" ?

Why give the impression that you have still not decided ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If your heart [truly] goes for SDP Dr Chee, why want to play "hard to get" ?

Why give the impression that you have still not decided ?

Cos my charboh living with me say Dr Chee no good..Vivian better lah.. Wah lau...later she angry with me how...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP or SDP.... Any suggestions? :confused:

you should vote for PAP.................so you'll get replaced by FT...........can stay home lay eggs liao mah.........

then old liao.........CPF kena locked up.............can do garang guni for exercise...........

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you should vote for PAP.................so you'll get replaced by FT...........can stay home lay eggs liao mah.........

then old liao.........CPF kena locked up.............can do garang guni for exercise...........

PAP so good ah?