• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who say ah neh got big dick?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cannot even see his kkj...

Man pees in public at Woodlands void deck -- without realising he's being watched http://bit.Iy/1gCf3ZH

1920391_756825617682216_1436601946_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even after the condom being too big for shit skin news came out these skins refused to admit it and were making fun of chinese. It's pure rubbish but even with all the news reports in the world about small shit skin dicks they will never admit it and who knows complain that it's racist.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why shit skins need to rape women in India - their insecurities require them to constantly seek affirmation of their manhood.

As for me, I have a gargantuan dick and have to constantly guard it from being abused by salivating nubile females.