• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this person behind Pinky?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw a photo a while ago and I thought I saw Ho Ching behind pinky in this photo. Is this really Ho Ching? If it is her then may I ask if this is a right thing to do for a person running a business in a political party's meeting? This make it looks like Temasek and GIC is PAP. Anyway is this Ho Ching?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wives of world leaders are part of the political landscape and should be exempted from criticism if they accompany their husbands on the political stage.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wives of world leaders are part of the political landscape and should be exempted from criticism if they accompany their husbands on the political stage.

View attachment 18916

why is it when i look at this picture i see a picture of youthfulness and verility and joyous celebration.but when i look at the picture of PAP it reminds me of a facist totalitarian regime from the 1960s?almost like a bunch of communist insurgents threatening military force.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is it when i look at this picture i see a picture of youthfulness and verility and joyous celebration.but when i look at the picture of PAP it reminds me of a facist totalitarian regime from the 1960s?almost like a bunch of communist insurgents threatening military force.

i see class and youthful enthusiasm too if they get paid in millions. :biggrin:

image.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
too many conflict of interest in Leegime running a government of Singapore.

If she did not hold any major-decision-making executive title in TH and GLC it is alright and legally for her t support her husband.

I this case is a serous conflict of interest of PM of Singapore to make his wife CEO of Temasick.

This is serous a sick government , bad tree grows bad fruits.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7:17-19&version=ESV

View attachment 18916