• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is this hippo sleeping in john tan's parliament?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married to some chinese fucker who cut his foreskin to convert to Islam. Heng Teck Thai former name, now can call him Amir. hahahahahaha. I hope she don't do cowgirl position on Amir. Might crush his hips.
What food did he fed her with? Pork and lard?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uninterested in welfare of singapore, thats why boring and sleeping in parliament mah
The ruling party MPs are only woken up by the Party Whip when it's time to vote for a Bill introduced by one of their colleagues. They just need to say "Yes" when they rise from their slumber.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What food did he fed her with? Pork and lard?
matchiks have a propensity to balloon up in weight when they get older. and her chinese husband is skinny. My guess is that she ate all the food in the house and he got nothing left to eat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play play with her.
She is a minority representative.
One of the few minority MPs in the PAP.
All of them have a chance to be Reserved President, a position that is reserved for a minority race.

NXpbvGX.png
not fair. majority ethnicity sleeps and no one kpkb. 1 minority sleeps and every sbf unker kpkb.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
matchiks have a propensity to balloon up in weight when they get older. and her chinese husband is skinny. My guess is that she ate all the food in the house and he got nothing left to eat.
Doesn't that mimic real life in S'pore where our Ministers earn an annual salary which is sufficient to feed the average family here for a lifetime?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Speaker of the House should just announce any MPs sleeping in PArliament or missing Parliament will get their MP allowance of $16K forfeited for that month. U will see packed house every day in Parliament.
The leader of the House should flip the tables and scream aloud, all would wake up

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ST Engineering will invent a cuff that will be attached to all MP's arm. When the cuff detects a lower BP coupled with no body movement over a 5 min time, it will send an electric shock to the wearer. I think this will solve the problem.