• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sickipoora to build a pool of 100 nuclear experts. Sinkies please fuck off as only foreigners will be considered. No trust any Sinkie will qualify.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar will fuck Singapore if PAP dares to go ahead and build a nuclear reactor with their shitty track record on safety, and we all know PAP's favorite talents
no-yes (2).gif

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another "Nuclear" Hub? Hub This Hub that LOL.

i knew of a Sinkie who gotten PHD in Biochemicals 20 years ago, came back and could not find any job with the relevant industry despite all the hub this hub that news.

In the end he went to an operations role in a totally different industry.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which university is best for nuclear engineering in India?

IIT Madras is ranked #1 by NIRF Ranking with a NIRF score of 89.79 and is followed by IIT Bombay and IIT Kanpur at #3 and #4 with a NIRF score of 80.65 and 75.64 respectively. There are only a few Engineering colleges in India that offer Nuclear Engineering courses.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which university is best for nuclear engineering in India?

IIT Madras is ranked #1 by NIRF Ranking with a NIRF score of 89.79 and is followed by IIT Bombay and IIT Kanpur at #3 and #4 with a NIRF score of 80.65 and 75.64 respectively. There are only a few Engineering colleges in India that offer Nuclear Engineering courses.
20190523_123024.gif

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me guess, they will be CECA, Pinoys, PRC's, Burmese as nuclear experts .
Locals of course will be gainfully and (gratefully if I may add) employed in positions like sanitation experts ( cleaners) , logistic experts (drivers), and security experts (guards).

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals of course will be gainfully and (gratefully if I may add) employed in positions like sanitation experts ( cleaners) , logistic experts (drivers), and security experts (guards).

Even the HR and Finance will be FTs as they need folks with "industry knowledge" or whatever excuses to bring in whole village.

Just search Linkedin on the HRs in many MNCs, you will know what I meant.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA without any questions, 我国的最爱