• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the next transport minister

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible candidates

Dr janil
K shanmugam
Gan kim yong
S iswaran
Chan chun sing
Masagoes
Law wong
Des lee

Or use poison to counter curse
Joteo

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shammugam probably stays in his current portfolio. LHL need this Mama cobra venom to fix the Opposition. Masagos probably be Minister of Communications. My bet is Lawrence Wong since he's in the Covid taskforce. I got this gut feeling that Dr Anus Koh will be the new Health Minister.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shammugam probably stays in his current portfolio. LHY need this Mama cobra venom to fix the Opposition. Masagos probably be Minister of Communications. My bet is Lawrence Wong since he's in the Covid taskforce. I got this gut feeling that Dr Anus Koh will be the new Health Minister.
Lhy ?
Lhl

:thumbsdown:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shammugam probably stays in his current portfolio. LHY need this Mama cobra venom to fix the Opposition. Masagos probably be Minister of Communications. My bet is Lawrence Wong since he's in the Covid taskforce. I got this gut feeling that Dr Anus Koh will be the new Health Minister.
Dr tambyah is best suitable for health minister and head of task force

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr tambyah is best suitable for health minister and head of task force
Yeah. But the least PAP should do is to include Prof Tambyah in the task force committee. Should include the experts like him but Pappies of course petty type. They probably scared Prof Tambyah will outshine all their so called expert por lumpars.