• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious who is tan min lan

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tml.JPG

https://www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/follow_ubs/ubs-opinion-leaders/min-lan-tan-cfa.html

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This nice looking dames are sometimes not worth the effort. Stick to your wifey in melbourne. I heard picking fruits is very lucrative if you have the spare time.

i luv my wife but i like to admire pretty, sexy and brainy women.

the trend in melbourne is food delivery, they can make up to $400 in a day but it's for the youngsters.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aud$400 a day, i can open a nasi lemak takeaway and delivery. Sell and deliver. Becomes aud$800 a day. Or chicken rice. Plus fried rice.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aud$400 a day, i can open a nasi lemak takeaway and delivery. Sell and deliver. Becomes aud$800 a day. Or chicken rice. Plus fried rice.

there are some malaysians doing it, they cook and sell nasi lemak, mostly malay food etc and asked pple to place order thru facebook, and they will meet at a common car park to deliver their food.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For Samsters, Tan Min Lan is out of your league lah. Group MD for UBS, smart, and driven. Her type is angmo tuakee who are MDs and CEOs of major banks lah. All of you with your lupcheongs got no chance lah.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to make a minimum number of delivery to make that kind of money. If you spend extra 45 minutes fucking some pensioners like you always do upon delivery, it's unlikely you can make even AUD100 per day.