• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is suitable to be the next Prime Minister? Economist or Lawyer?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter who you choose he or she will screw up eventually.

The one who screw up the least with minimum damage is the best leader in the world.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economist will always be thinking of bringing in more money, which translates to the possibility of sacrificing its own people at times just to achieve progress. I would say it doesn't really matter. What we need is someone who has the interests of the people at foremost priority.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Doesn't matter what profession leader comes from
If he kenna amnesia and nobody dares to question him
Leader nobility and people will all die together
Please listen to your LEEder and don't "own" a degree
Continue to blindly follow Papa and Son
They will be damn displeased and fix you for dissenting

[video=youtube;E-O5dZ9BLLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-O5dZ9BLLc[/video]

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What is the use of a lawyer???? It can be anyone, as long as he or she is a thought leader with a heart. We need to move forward

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
me lah... i promise to take only 50% of his pays and I further promise to make only 1/2 of his mistakes. n i will make good these promises.

jw5

Loyal
My vote goes to either one of our forummers - Goh Meng Seng or Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my honest opinion, the most shootable to be next prime minister should have the following qualities....

short and ugly, with tancho hair style, a female name, always spend more time daily looking at his cpf statement, go for jiakhong trips regularly and when country got haze, cross his legs all the time, wear pink or white and think that is cute, sprout oxymorn statements that insult peoples' intelligence, twist and turns at every turn and even on straight roads, like a faggot when walking and morning report one thing and evening report the total reverse of the morning report, if cannot con, will convince, if cannot convince, will confuse and cannot confuse, will condemn and most important quality must be one who has cancer that is in remission and wear sneakers to work and play, but mostly play and think the whole world owes him or her a living, and act as if the job is very tough when most of the time is pen pushing and delegation, even when wrong refuse to say sorry but is always ready to criticize people even when own self totally scewed up everything......and yes, must be ready to take legalized bribes and endorse and condone legalized corruption and know the dark and full meaning of raiding the coffers empty at the blink of an eye and a stroke of the mighty pen.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought the heir-apparent is the former COA?

ihR7I.gif

What's this nonsense about choosing between a lawyer or an economist?