• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Sam Leong? Like him or up his ass?

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, here it is. Sam Leong is the host and this thread is dedicated to him.
He would be so pleased.

Who is Sam Leong? Like him or up his ass? :biggrin:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, here it is. Sam Leong is the host and this thread is dedicated to him.
He would be so pleased.

Who is Sam Leong? Like him or up his ass? :biggrin:

I heard from someone that Sam Leong actually is an Indian.

But I dont know how true is it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from someone that Sam Leong actually is an Indian.

But I dont know how true is it?

No wonder that asshole is so anti chinese and and anti singapore despite this country being one the most peaceful and non racist in the world. :mad:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder that asshole is so anti chinese and and anti singapore despite this country being one the most peaceful and non racist in the world. :mad:

I dont know whether is he anti-chinese, but i know he is anti singapore

But I respect this fellow even if he is really Indian. As this fellow really got the brains.

Do you know he is making good money from his sammyboy website? My guessing is at least a good 4 figure per month.

I believed all the OKT paid him well in posting advertising in his sammyboy forums selling services and products.

I respect your brains Sam Leong.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont know whether is he anti-chinese, but i know he is anti singapore

But I respect this fellow even if he is really Indian. As this fellow really got the brains.

Do you know he is making good money from his sammyboy website? My guessing is at least a good 4 figure per month.

I believed all the OKT paid him well in posting advertising in his sammyboy forums selling services and products.

I respect your brains Sam Leong.

this fella always post bad things about chinese. BTw the other sam might be a different fella cos he keeps on saying he doesn't run the others site. Well like i care.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is Chinese, lives in Sydney, and has made millions from his sex site. he wakes up mainly after 2pm Sydney time.

I am proud that he has made it. Without him, many people cannot vent their frustrations on the MIWs; rightly, wrongly, or in jest.

3 cheers for SL.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
tat guy oso call sam leong ah? the name so common meh? maybe its like wat u thought it was.

leongsam.jpg

"Wah lau you donno I'm very popular and famous meh? Jay ah Chooo and Jolin ji teh Sai also must stand one side ok. Hei hei hei.. "