• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is ginfreely sugar daddy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay LOSER poor people covering up crime now want to do crime on me calling me a sugar baby to win. Show your ccb coward Malaysian son of whore name and go to my twitter to open your ccb mouth call me sugar baby there.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay LOSER poor people covering up crime now want to do crime on me calling me a sugar baby to win. Show your ccb coward Malaysian son of whore name and go to my twitter to open your ccb mouth call me sugar baby there.
how much you receive a month? say leh. no shy here lah. we are all adults

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much you receive a month? say leh. no shy here lah. we are all adults
Xia suay stupid useless Malaysian dog exactly like @glockman lose already talk dirty to win call people whore and steal photos to win. If I Very Kind Lady am not a virgin I die a violent death. Swear now you say if Very Kind Lady is not a sugar baby, you die a violent death.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay stupid useless Malaysian dog exactly like @glockman lose already talk dirty to win call people whore and steal photos to win. If I Very Kind Lady am not a virgin I die a violent death. Swear now you say if Very Kind Lady is not a sugar baby, you die a violent death.
I SWEAR YOU ARE A SUGAR BABY!
Happy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don’t be evil coward @strawberry we are all adults and can be responsible for our words

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Malaysians defame me Very Kind Lady a sugar baby should all die from Coronavirus indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

@strawberry put your money where your mouth is and go to my twitter account to write your evil filthy lies of me in capital and bold there. Write big big here means nothing because you know you are hiding behind @Leongsam asshole