• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Holds America's Debts ???

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to TS for this thread and forumers for holding this discussion. Good read and appreciate the attached links.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way the owners of the Fed will allow it to be abolished. Two past Presidents tried to take back the power from the Fed to issue bank notes but were mysteriously assasinated. Your guess is as good as mine. The Jews will not want to cede their note-issuing powers.

of course lah.......................Lincoln and JFK were true heroes.................

actually the US govt can abolish the FED by just returning them USD1Billion..................

but with the leaders corrupted and citizens ignorant...................what to do ?

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... returning them USD 1 Billion can abolish FED? that's interesting.

but now all the politicians are puppets for the Jews in USA, there are no way they are going to abolish it.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm... returning them USD 1 Billion can abolish FED? that's interesting.

but now all the politicians are puppets for the Jews in USA, there are no way they are going to abolish it.

there's a clause when they created the FED that the govt need to just pay back 1Billion..................

of course, 1Billion waaaaay back in 1913 was huuuuuge money...................

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americans unfortunately have stupid lawmakers playing childish games.

Link: http://gawker.com/5825983/the-trillion-dollar-coins-that-could-save-america

[h=1]The Trillion Dollar Coins That Could Save America[/h] Looking across the vast debt ceiling hellscape today, it appears that Speaker John Boehner will finally, finally get House Republicans to pass his two-tiered debt limit hike by tossing in modest balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution. Let's just say that that doesn't improve the chances of getting out of this pickle with a bipartisan solution, with only four days remaining. What is to be done, instead? Just have Timmy Geithner mint a trillion dollar coin, obviously.
A new contingency plan for paying the bills absent an increase in the debt ceiling has been gaining steam in the last few days — meaning, a few bloggers think it sounds nifty. Yale law professor Jack Balkin explains:
Sovereign governments such as the United States can print new money. However, there's a statutory limit to the amount of paper currency that can be in circulation at any one time.
Ironically, there's no similar limit on the amount of coinage. A little-known statute gives the secretary of the Treasury the authority to issue platinum coins in any denomination. So some commentators have suggested that the Treasury create two $1 trillion coins, deposit them in its account in the Federal Reserve and write checks on the proceeds.
Sure, do it. I mean, it would set horrible new precedents for the way the government operates, but since it doesn't really "operate" anyway, then who gives a shit?
A couple of other positive aspects of the Trillion Dollar Coin option:

• The two coins could become national heroes. We could name them! One's "Sparky," the other's... something else. "Wendell." Sparky and Wendell, America's Romulus and Remus for a new era of exhaustion.
  • It would prevent the global economy from immediate total collapse.
It's worth considering. Another option is to just pass by voice vote a one-line piece of legislation raising the debt ceiling.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all controlled by the Jewish owners of the Federal Reserve lah..................all presidents and politicians..............

why don't abolish the FED and issue own currency instead of borrowing from a private central bank ???

the USD doesn't belong to the US Govt.................the dollar is a Federal Reserve Note.................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think i read one of Celente's article in 2002-3 when he said the derivative scam is worth around USD400TRILLION.............

that's when i knew Great Depression is only a matter of time.....................

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
all controlled by the Jewish owners of the Federal Reserve lah..................all presidents and politicians..............

why don't abolish the FED and issue own currency instead of borrowing from a private central bank ???

the USD doesn't belong to the US Govt.................the dollar is a Federal Reserve Note.................

___________Some people speculate the those US President that proposed this got assinated.[/SIZE]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
___________Some people speculate the those US President that proposed this got assinated.[/SIZE]

JFK mah kana killed lor...................

he signed an executive order to abolish the FED just before he kana killed....................

when Johnson became president, the VERY 1ST thing he did was rescind JFK's order....................

the jews killed JFK also becoz he'll never get US involved in Vietnam War....................

no war.....................less profit for the FED...................

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
JFK mah kana killed lor...................

he signed an executive order to abolish the FED just before he kana killed....................

when Johnson became president, the VERY 1ST thing he did was rescind JFK's order....................

the jews killed JFK also becoz he'll never get US involved in Vietnam War....................

no war.....................less profit for the FED...................

His father also antagonized the Jews.