• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Holds America's Debts ???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
* Hong Kong: $121.9 billion (0.9 percent)
* Caribbean banking centers: $148.3 (1 percent)
* Taiwan: $153.4 billion (1.1 percent)
* Brazil: $211.4 billion (1.5 percent)
* Oil exporting countries: $229.8 billion (1.6 percent)
* Mutual funds: $300.5 billion (2 percent)
* Commercial banks: $301.8 billion (2.1 percent)
* State, local and federal retirement funds: $320.9 billion (2.2 percent)
* Money market mutual funds: $337.7 billion (2.4 percent)
* United Kingdom: $346.5 billion (2.4 percent)
* Private pension funds: $504.7 billion (3.5 percent)
* State and local governments: $506.1 billion (3.5 percent)
* Japan: $912.4 billion (6.4 percent)
* U.S. households: $959.4 billion (6.6 percent)
* China: $1.16 trillion (8 percent)
* The U.S. Treasury: $1.63 trillion (11.3 percent)
* Social Security trust fund: $2.67 trillion (19 percent)

So America owes foreigners about $4.5 trillion in debt.

the rest ? the PRIVATE Federal Reserve

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the Federal Reserve is not even a Government Entity, it's a Private Entity Created by European Bankers, namely the Rothchild family, who are linked to Jews, and they have linage linking all the way back to Egypt.

And now a days, money are created out of thin air...

for example, if the USA government need more money, they will issue the Federal Reserve Bank an IOU, and the Federal Reserve Bank charges an interest to the USA Government, say 1% to the Printed USD from thin air.

Plus USA have an interesting concept called the Fractional Reserve Concept... which allows the Banks to keep 10% of what they have, and 90% to be loaned out... which equates to banks borrowing from Federal Reserve Banks at low interest, and charging high interest to public.

For simplification, if USA Government need 1 Trillion USD from Federal Reserve Bank, they will just print USD 1 Trillion at a phone call, and charge a interest rate to the USA government.

Likewise, if you are a BANK, and you want to borrow USD 100 Billion from the Federal Reserve Bank, you just give a call, and the Federal Reserve Bank will send you the money, and charge you a interest rate.

And based on the fractional reserve banking concept, if the bank have USD 100 Billion, they can loan up to USD 900 Billion the value that they have.

Money is perpetually created out of thin air... we are all living on a fantasy Monopoly Game World... so, just make sure you don't incur too much debts, everyone is in this game together...

Rothchild family says, "If I can control the currency of the nation, I control the nation's economy!"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

It does not work that way. If there is no foundation based on economic activity, you will see rampant inflation followed by hyperinflation as happened in Germany and China before the war and the South American countries postwar and Zimbabwe recently. I purchased actual currency notes in Harare at the airport that was in billions and trillions as souveneir which was previously legal tender during the hyperinflation period.

The national debt works similar to your 25 yr home mortgage which is given out by the banks if you are gainfully employed and the income to service it. The US has the economic activity and capacity to do so. What you see is different arms of the Govt flexing their political muscles.

Our father and forefathers were so proud that a loan was considered an evil that they ended up saving to buy a house. By then they could only afford to buy something small while those who took loans ended up living in condo and private properties.

Every year I have to tell my staff to go buy private property and even tell them how to find lawyer. The ones living in HDB flat have expensive cars while those in private properties when young have modest cars. Go figure.

Many of them still send me XMAS/NY cards thanking me for setting them up for life.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually a better program to watch would be the Ascent of money. Niall Ferguson very good historical professor that explains how all the monetary stuff comes about.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since China owe 1 Trillion, its not a big deal, they have 3 Trillion in reserve, so what is the big fuss about china loosing 1 Trillion? they are so loaded..

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

The smartest nation is still Israel. Based on your list above, Israel is not a major holder of U.S. debt. Unlike the Chinks, the Hongkees, the Japs, the Brits, and the Arabs (aka OPEC) which hold very large amount of U.S. debt.

If a person owes the bank $100K, he has a problem. But if he owes $100-M, the bank has a problem.

God bless Israel and the Jewish people. Hallelujah!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
so, learning from the Jews, what currency are they keeping... i got a feeling that they are keeping almost all of the world's Gold, Silver, and precious metals, and also Gold Futures, Silver Futures, and Precious Metals Futures...

any knowledgeable bro out there to share?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owning bricks and mortars property as asset is going to be thing of the past. Why? Let me explain.

Governments around the world are putting their fingers in buildings and before one can build property one must go through tons of fees paybale to government, councils in the name of environment impact and so on.

Anybusinesses that is profitable belong to gahments nowadays such as water, electricity, transports and now buildings is perhaps the only business gov is trying to get into, slowly.

When that happen property is worthless and will never double like it traditionally is. The rate that buildings are build and in this age of productivity, more buildings will be built and lesser in values it will have.

If you owned a $1M property and according to history property double in 10 years and you shd make $2M if you sell and profit $1M. Gahment also know that so you think they are not greedy than you?

But with the rate of stagnant salaries where to find a buyer to purchase your $2M property. Even so, at the rate new buildings are built fast and cheaper there are newer ones to buy from and where does it ends?

Building technologies will change the way property is assess as an asset. Buildings will be like ipad or mobile phones use and throw, sooner than expected.

Guys

It does not work that way. If there is no foundation based on economic activity, you will see rampant inflation followed by hyperinflation as happened in Germany and China before the war and the South American countries postwar and Zimbabwe recently. I purchased actual currency notes in Harare at the airport that was in billions and trillions as souveneir which was previously legal tender during the hyperinflation period.

The national debt works similar to your 25 yr home mortgage which is given out by the banks if you are gainfully employed and the income to service it. The US has the economic activity and capacity to do so. What you see is different arms of the Govt flexing their political muscles.

Our father and forefathers were so proud that a loan was considered an evil that they ended up saving to buy a house. By then they could only afford to buy something small while those who took loans ended up living in condo and private properties.

Every year I have to tell my staff to go buy private property and even tell them how to find lawyer. The ones living in HDB flat have expensive cars while those in private properties when young have modest cars. Go figure.

Many of them still send me XMAS/NY cards thanking me for setting them up for life.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Uncle Sam owe so much money! When must he pay back ah?

Also, Uncle Sam import plenty of cocaine from Columbia. Why no otang? Paid cash ah?

Cheers!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
0.9+1+1.1=3.0
3.0+1.5+1.6=6.1
6.1+2+2.1=10.2
10.2+2.2+2.4=14.8
14.8+2.4+3.5+3.5=24.2
24.2+6.4+6.6=37.2
37.2+8=45.2
45.2+11.3=56.5
56.5+19=75.5

So we left with 24.5 unaccount for. Whoever holding this 24.5% is in deep shit.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for link, its very good on what he thinks the US economy is heading. If you interested on the Chinese side of things try
Republic of Capitalism by Ted Koppel. Basically, the relationship between US and China in terms of monetary/economics is more complex then people imagine.

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/koppel/highlights/highlights-02.html

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel's economy is a propped up economy with heavy aid from the US. They don't have money to buy bond from the US or any other country.

Most Israelies hold dual citizenship including people like the PM. They keep their personal wealth in US and Europe.
so, learning from the Jews, what currency are they keeping... i got a feeling that they are keeping almost all of the world's Gold, Silver, and precious metals, and also Gold Futures, Silver Futures, and Precious Metals Futures...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel's economy is a propped up economy with heavy aid from the US. They don't have money to buy bond from the US or any other country.

Most Israelies hold dual citizenship including people like the PM. They keep their personal wealth in US and Europe.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the jews control most of the major central banks.........................not to mention the major commercial banks.............

the rothschild controlled the gold price for over 100 years but pulled out of the gold business just when gold prices soared.............(can't be a good thing for the rest of the world)

JP Morgan holds the majority of shorts on silver......................

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro God is My Dog,

I am getting a little bit confused here... if everyone expects USD to crash (Which I highly doubt), and if Rothschild (the Bilderburger Group), owns the world's Financial Institution, why are they getting out of the Gold business?

And if JP Morgan holds majority of shorts on Silver...

Am I right to say that you are saying that the Gold & Silver Prices are manipulated to soar higher and higher, making everyone storming to buy Gold and Silver, and when they see a critical mass, they start to sell short! ???

Please share more bro! This is something that I've been puzzled... over the last 3 years, alot of people have been ranting on gold and silver... however, I do find something strange...