• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who do you want as your Prime Minister?

jw5

Loyal
ah... wasn't he former DPM? what happened?
He retired from politics bro.
He's now the chairman of SPH.
To be fair, he's much less offensive than many of them these days.
He also did a good job of keeping his family very low profile, unlike some others.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He retired from politics bro.
He's now the chairman of SPH.
To be fair, he's much less offensive than many of them these days.
He also did a good job of keeping his family very low profile, unlike some others.

Dr Tony Tan for President! :smile::smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But the position is largely ceremonial. I say if we want to gamble, gamble big: - Dr Tony Tan for PM!

the late President Ong T. C. tried to find out how much money we had, alas it required 52 man years to find out.

perhaps with Dr Tan as President and with his team behind him, maybe can take less time? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
the late President Ong T. C. tried to find out how much money we had, alas it required 52 man years to find out.

perhaps with Dr Tan as President and with his team behind him, maybe can take less time? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
What do you mean "team"?
If he tries to find out how much assets there are, he won't have any "team".
Actually, Ong should have agreed to the 52 man years, just use 104 men, it will only take 6 months. The 104 can be supplemented from both the civil service and experienced contract professionals, of which there are many.

And we should never ever have a former pap member, a pap member or a pap "associate" to be the president.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya true, but in the first place even if he is the president ... will he really have access??? nj

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee soon juan, it will be nice to see our parliament turns into the one like taiwan

10.jpg

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some PAP names mentioned here:
Teo Chee Hean
George Yeo
Tony Tan
Lily Neo

Opposition Members
Tan Kin Lian
GMS
Kenneth BJ

Any more preferred capable man?

How abt that Botak NCMP? Mun something

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I think Dr Lily Neo can make a good PM,it would also be nice to have a first woman PM in spore..the next person i can think of is Ah Sam serious!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one of them can sing as well as Yu Tian, that would be great.

You mean this one ?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0QRzm1gOOek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0QRzm1gOOek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is 56 man year.
That is easy. If I am President Ong TC. I will fuck LKY:oIo:, tell him not to worry about 56 man year, let me handle the job for you. Can settle the account in less than a year because I going to employ 56 or more accountants to do the jobs.:biggrin:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Tom, Dick or Harry also can; as long not from the Pay & Pay Party.
And maybe Lily Neo or Amy Khor. It would be nice to have a lau chio as our PM.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Tom, Dick or Harry also can; as long not from the Pay & Pay Party.
And maybe Lily Neo or Amy Khor. It would be nice to have a lau chio as our PM.

But if you instate a non-Lee Female PM, won't that rile the Lees? :rolleyes:
I mean, Ho Ching will the first choice for them if they want a female PM

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
633843987044428750_org_Eurokonf%2009,%20tisdag%20018.jpg

All the flooding problem happened after He is investigated! Maybe when he is PM, there wouldn't be so much rain. This country needs a miracle to be Flood Free!

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC looks more like man lah!
That will be last choice for everyone except L family. :p

But if you instate a non-Lee Female PM, won't that rile the Lees? :rolleyes:
I mean, Ho Ching will the first choice for them if they want a female PM

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody seems to be giving names........hmmm.......I thought about.............why not ME............I should advertise my resume and portfolio or even submit for a new party....and bring some foreign talent back to singapore.....the ex-singaporeans who have done very well in other countries and survived......I am sure they will be good leaders for the Sinkies..........and show them the real world............what do you guys think about that?