• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who do you admire most and why??

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a fucking chink!

Genghis Khan is more likely to kill you than talk to you. You've better chance of speaking with Tojo or Yamashita as a chink than to Genghis.

ah johnny tang you want to smell death

170px-General_Yamashita_Surrenders.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hith-chinese-leaders-qin-shi-huang-E.jpeg

this is the one and only one - unbeatable !!!

Hey how can you deny Lin Zexu as the chinese hero? He was a great hero who did the ultra difficult shit job to clear opium shit. Going against powerful angmoh criminals then. Saved millions of Chinese in the process. Unfortunately not only was he not appreciated by the people then but he was a poor victim of persecution. And now forgotten.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has to be Karl Marx. No other individual managed to trash 2 generations across many countries with the death toll running into millions all with an ideology of freeing the oppressed working class.

Countries that have been affected are still trying to come out of their state of pure chaos.

Even religion did not kill that many people. Even the plague did not place a yoke on mankind like Communism did. No war exacted that sort of death toll and no dictator kept that sort of numbers in a complete state of dominance depriving all manner of personal freedom.

The irony is that the man is still regarded an intellectual icon while Hitler is reviled the World over for far far less.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about the greatest "emperor" of them all, the "emperor" of the white ants? - whom I admire, but loathe at the same time. No name needed, it is forever etched in our memories.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about the greatest "emperor" of them all, the "emperor" of the white ants? - whom I admire, but loathe at the same time. No name needed, it is forever etched in our memories.

the greatest statesman of all time
the best politician of all time
the leader who transforms the whole generation
the leader who leads by examples
the leader who motivates the whole generation
from 4th world to first world....

217105.3-27033767-15_02_2013.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey how can you deny Lin Zexu as the chinese hero? He was a great hero who did the ultra difficult shit job to clear opium shit. Going against powerful angmoh criminals then. Saved millions of Chinese in the process. Unfortunately not only was he not appreciated by the people then but he was a poor victim of persecution. And now forgotten.
you must be an opium addict
from the ghettoes of gayland
1260861489161_1260861489161_r.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So this was the fucktard who started a war with the Brits and introduced chinkland to over a century of foreign invasion and humiliation. I wish I could buy him some sake.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be a jiuhukia slandering me non-stop using anything and everything negative. It's impossible to find anything nice to say about you flies viciously attacking good people with lies.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this was the fucktard who started a war with the Brits and introduced chinkland to over a century of foreign invasion and humiliation. I wish I could buy him some sake.

Hey covert manipulative jiuhukia selling your soul, you are an ingrate maligning him knowing that he was made a scapegoat.