• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do some of the most promiscuous women act the most innocent?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Why do some of the most promiscuous women act the most innocent?​

What's the point of this? Is it because they know they aren't LTR material, so they trap betas into thinking they are. Often times when you get these women alone and out of the public eye, they're ready to drop their pants by the first date. Is this just a dual mating strategy that slutty women have adapted?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the point of this? Is it because they know they aren't LTR material, so they trap betas into thinking they are. Often times when you get these women alone and out of the public eye, they're ready to drop their pants by the first date. Is this just a dual mating strategy that slutty women have adapted?

You busted hakka ADULTERER son of slut whore mistress @SBFNews aka @AhMeng clone starting slut whore mistress thread to insult me what you are promiscuous acting innocent. Dogs are always dogs indeed so self entitled to trample me a virgin is promiscuous a virgin is sugar baby. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You busted hakka ADULTERER son of slut whore mistress @SBFNews aka @AhMeng clone starting slut whore mistress thread to insult me what you are promiscuous acting innocent. Dogs are always dogs indeed so self entitled to trample me a virgin is promiscuous a virgin is sugar baby. Pui!
Dogs are always dogs indeed always insulting me what they are themselves from tell lies to promiscuous. hakka adulterer @Stickyballs you are not just promiscuous act innocent but do evil act innocent, get caught act innocent, everything fake act innocent. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are always dogs indeed always insulting me what they are themselves from tell lies to promiscuous. hakka adulterer @Stickyballs you are not just promiscuous act innocent but do evil act innocent, get caught act innocent, everything fake act innocent. Pui!
And so shameless always persecuting others for what you @Stickyballs are from committing adultery to promiscuous to tell lies to sell body (you said you are a duck). Yikes!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

mqdefault.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mere mention of sensitive words like "slut", "virgin" and "promiscuous" will automatically trigger a signal to Mayfair, and Mdm. Own Self Conversing with Own self will appear with her spamming nonsense.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
The mere mention of sensitive words like "slut", "virgin" and "promiscuous" will automatically trigger a signal to Mayfair, and Mdm. Own Self Conversing with Own self will appear with her spamming nonsense.
i learnt from seniors here to put her on ignore, so i no care her

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant smearing me a virgin as slut whore mistress everywhere yet act innocent turn around to accuse me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i learnt from seniors here to put her on ignore, so i no care her
Tsk tsk tsk you busted hakka ADULTERER son of slut whore mistress are busted @SBFNews clone aka ahmeng posting news in exactly snfnews manner and yet shamelessly act innocent here and you started this thread within minutes I posted to harass me is obviously not called ignore. When and you going to be a man of your words? Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“woof woof! you call me. i’m still a virgin.”
71017701165__1B31F8F7-E799-4C5C-981D-B6C277E6C526.jpeg