• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who are the ones who say will CHOP when Trump wins

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have contacted Trump Towers to offer my services. Have joined the local grassroots movement there to hunt down the Clinton supporters. Will CHOP off their dicks and pussies for supporting the losing side.

Please provide an update, if and when Trump or his associates hire you.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An individual should never to bet to "chop", whatever that means, especially when the normal and regular meaning is that an individual will "chop" off he genitals if he loses his bet.

When I was in school, a physics teacher told the class "If so and so goes on to university, he will chop off his head."

That individual, not only graduated with a second upper honours bachelor's degree, but achieved a Ph.D. and became dean or vice dean at NUS.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only offered to chop, I never said I would chop off my penis. You can do a search and check on my exact words again.

For all you know, it could mean to say that if Trump won, I would offer to CHOP....off your penis.

it is more worrying that elites in the ivory towers have gotten it so wrong and misread the sentiment on the ground. just like brexit, just like trump. MLP in france will be next and everyone will still be wondering what happened.

now sg foreign policy is in the shits. no TPP, no american pivot to asia, no rule of law in south china sea. our textbook ministers have followed the book and led us straight to diplomacy hell. will george be coming back to save us from vivian?

Brexit was the beginning of the end for the new world order forged under the Bretton woods accord, and P.E. Trump marks the end of the beginning.

to all the pollsters and big data evangelists - suck it. the black swan will destroy your models and make you look like fools.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only offered to chop, I never said I would chop off my penis. You can do a search and check on my exact words again.

For all you know, it could mean to say that if Trump won, I would offer to CHOP....off your penis.

sister johnna; well spoken like a typical PORLUMPAR..... nehbei... pui......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is more worrying that elites in the ivory towers have gotten it so wrong and misread the sentiment on the ground. just like brexit, just like trump. MLP in france will be next and everyone will still be wondering what happened.

now sg foreign policy is in the shits. no TPP, no american pivot to asia, no rule of law in south china sea. our textbook ministers have followed the book and led us straight to diplomacy hell. will george be coming back to save us from vivian?

Brexit was the beginning of the end for the new world order forged under the Bretton woods accord, and P.E. Trump marks the end of the beginning.

to all the pollsters and big data evangelists - suck it. the black swan will destroy your models and make you look like fools.

Trump has the best plan, the best negotiators. He also has the best military advisers and the best generals. Trump is going to make America so strong that 11 Jinping will come to Trump Towers to suck his cock!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Donald wins, I chop!!

Hillary will win, and Donald will go to jail!

John, don't worry. Lay it on the table. It will be over in just 2 secs.

cutter.jpeg