• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

All he's doing is stating the facts.

The MRT does stink. I know that from first hand experience and yes it is full of poor, obnoxious people too.:rolleyes:

Since when is it a crime to tell it like it is.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

according to some threads you had already expired.....so what gives? What are you doing here?

The MRT does stink. I know that from first hand experience and yes it is full of poor, obnoxious people too.:rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Besides Ah Neh smell shits due to their hygiene problem still use their hand to clean arseholes, reluctant conscripted NS in uniform smells too.

I used to put on my smelly sweaty SAF uniform and take MRT to piss others.

Knn, I have to cho lan cheow LYK PAP NSF humiliation and they take in bloody FWs and Malaysian chow kah Chinese bastards come to work in Singapore to work don't have to cho peng let them smells what NSF is like.

Bro,if cant beat them,just join them:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore stinks but not so bad compare to Malaysian Chinese Malaysia stinks worser.

Malaysian Chinese stinks and their drainage system stinks worser all clogged. Live in lazy m&ds running the country stinks worser.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bastard son has down syndrome features, spg skank looks like a trans, white trash bastard

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

according to some threads you had already expired.....so what gives? What are you doing here?

Unfortunately nobody bothered to tell me about my demise so I just logged on as usual and commenced my daily duties of running this forum.

The next time I die, send me a PM first and tell me so.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But our MRT is supposed to be world-class, the best in the world.

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when is it a crime to fuck an ang moh upside down for behaving like an ang moh dua ki son of a bitch with a mouth bigger than his spg wife's overused cunt?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

golden period for angmo tuakee in sinkieland...:biggrin:

Wah Ang Moh damn good life. Drive big car, fuck sg chicks, earn big $$. Sinkies all take public transport squeeze here, squeeze there.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

But our MRT is supposed to be world-class, the best in the world.

The MRT is hardware and yes it is one of the best mass rapid transit systems in the whole wide world.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the disgusting heartlanders who use the system on a daily basis. They do stink to high heaven. It's simply a statement of fact.

I too avoid the MRT as much as possible for exactly the same reason that the distinguished Ang Moh in question does.

I have a feeling that he's being taken to task simply because most sinkies are jealous of his success. Not everyone can drive a Porsche and marry a beauty queen. It's the stuff of dreams for most Singaporeans.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can have a first crass infrastructure
Just import the best equipment
From Germany, Switzerland or France
Day to day operations can also outsource
Hangzhou system run by HK MTR

People who use the first crass system
Will not instantly have good upbringing
Even before the influx Sinkies themselves
Are champions at behaving badly in public

Wear "Raffles" T shirt to show off pedigree
But sit on floor with legs stretched out
What the fuck your grandfather's train izzit
Ang moh just calling a spade a spade

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a feeling that he's been taken to task simply because most sinkies are jealous of his success. Not everyone can drive a Porsche and marry a beauty queen. It's the stuff of dreams for most Singaporeans.

Really? We all know that he probably couldn't even hold a steady job or make the same bucks in his home country that is why he had to come here.......Singaporeans let him, so he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him.

As for me being a true talent, yes I agree with the stinking shit smelling crowd in the MRTs, so when the time comes I will be moving to OZ and getting my Porsche there.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cannot say the same about the disgusting heartlanders who use the system on a daily basis. They do stink to high heaven.

you are in New Zealand how cum you know it stinks .... do you use google nose?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not everyone can marry a beauty queen. It's the stuff of dreams for most Singaporeans.

heard that tonychat's girlfriend is ex beauty queer

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

you are in New Zealand how cum you know it stinks .... do you use google nose?

You obviously have not heard of air travel. I'm in Singapore for at least 3 months of the year.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

22567_322890381195_632416195_417138.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

BERNICE WONG-CASEY, 31

CMSMedia

<tbody>
</tbody>
Year won: 2003

Marital status: Married to Mr Anton Casey, a Briton who is now a Singapore permanent resident. They have a son, Caelen, who turned one yesterday

Has winning Miss Singapore Universe been a good move, career-wise?

“You won’t join it to further your career in accountancy, medicine or banking, do you? It does help, however, if you are keen to develop yourself in media-related areas such as TV, radio, fashion and beauty. It has been a good move ‘life-related wise’ as I gained interesting perspectives and exposure to international cultures.”

How did the public view the pageant the year you won? Has that perception changed?

“My year’s competition was one of the strongest in the past nine years. I did not get any flak from the media, which was good. The perception varies from year to year, depending on the standard of the girls.”

What do you think of the pageant now?

“The current Miss Singapore Universe needs all the morale boosting to take her all the way. She has to be able to represent the country well by being confident, articulate and intelligent as well as having the right physical assets.”

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

He's a nice guy after all..... Just ask Ruby and Michael.

http://michaelandruby.com/index.cfm?fa=bridalparty

<tbody>
</tbody>
Anton Casey
Master of Ceremonies

<tbody>
</tbody>

Meet Anton Casey in the day time he is a senior portfolio manager with HSBC Private Banking. If there is a spot of fun then Anton will find it although he had been known to sometimes get into a spot of bother nevertheless he is really a nice guy. Anton is a close friend of Michael and he has kindly agreed to be MC for the day - so be on your guard.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

most sinkies are jealous type, as for me, i am a little envious, i admit but when i type it, it's just for fun. anyway, at least, i didn't break the couple up and drive him out of the country, not like some lky's cronies.:rolleyes:

I have a feeling that he's being taken to task simply because most sinkies are jealous of his success. Not everyone can drive a Porsche and marry a beauty queen. It's the stuff of dreams for most Singaporeans.