• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly!!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

Its is not covered by any copyright laws. This Anton Casey is really an idiot for hiring a lawyer that thinks it is. The following is an excerpt from Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibility:

2.Sharing Your Content and Information

4. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
useless leh. i thought TRE already run road to USA!!! you think USA care about sinkie law?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

I have a feeling that he's being taken to task simply because most sinkies are jealous of his success. Not everyone can drive a Porsche and marry a beauty queen. It's the stuff of dreams for most Singaporeans.

No kidding, I am jealous that he had to pay SGD 604,888 (excluding COE) for a Porsche 911 4S Cabriolet, while me only have to pay USD 121,610 no need COE.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/pricelist/35/2014-01-15.pdf

http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-carrera-4s-cabriolet/

So jealous I feel the urge to dance to my good fortune:

[video=youtube;I0wFxy9ais0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0wFxy9ais0[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its is not covered by any copyright laws. This Anton Casey is really an idiot for hiring a lawyer that thinks it is. The following is an excerpt from Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibility:

2.Sharing Your Content and Information

4. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).

It may not be covered by copyright laws, but the threat of legal action is usually quite effective in censoring online information. The smaller/poorer folks would usually back down instead of getting drawn into a lengthy court battle which only the rich wins.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It may not be covered by copyright laws, but the threat of legal action is usually quite effective in censoring online information. The smaller/poorer folks would usually back down instead of getting drawn into a lengthy court battle which only the rich wins.

In this case, lagi worse. Fuck Singapore then use Singapore lawyers to fuck Singaporeans again. The game in relationship banking is you keep your mouth shut, make back money and if you want, fuck Singaporeans or any race or creed in private circles. Once you are exposed, your clients do not want to associate with you. There is very little skill in their kind of investments. Insider is king. So to have people looking at you hard from all angles is bad, bad, bad.