• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat White House spends 6 mths to plan and prepare the state dinner for pinky and jinx!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White House spends 6 mths to plan and prepare the state dinner for pinky and jinx

Shocking! :eek: Where is the chix wing in all this? Unacceptable. :mad:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White House spends 6 mths to plan and prepare the state dinner for pinky and jinx

Trump: No Salary for Me as President

donald_0.jpg

Billionaire US presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Thursday he does not want the $400,000 annual salary that comes with the White House job and would turn it down if elected.

Trump, the Republican nominee in the 2016 race despite having no political experience, was asked at a town hall-style meeting in Rochester, New Hampshire, if, as president, he would roll back generous pension
and healthcare benefits given to members of Congress.

"The first thing I'm going to do is tell you that if I'm elected president, I'm accepting no salary, OK?" Trump said. "That's no big deal for me.

Trump, who built his fortune as a developer, real estate mogul and reality television personality, was listed on Thursday at No. 405 on Forbes magazine's list of the world's billionaires, with a fortune of $5.1 billion.

© 2016 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

Donald Trump is the first nominee for President in history to declare that he does not want to be paid a salary for being the President of USA.

He also does not want to take annual presidential holidays and hold too many state dinners at the White House.

Barrack Hussein Obama's annual holidays have so far cost the nation more than US$100m.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

y dowan? pass to me lah.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This shows the respect USA gives to PAP-led Singapore. You don't see Obama treating Najib, Joko or Duterte with similar respect.

if he carry the $500mil money bag for najibee, i will serve him lobster in every dish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with his wealth a 400k annual salary is really peanuts to him.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is PM Lee's "thank you" dinner treat from Obama for knifing the Chinese in the back

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trump: No Salary for Me as President

donald_0.jpg

Billionaire US presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Thursday he does not want the $400,000 annual salary that comes with the White House job and would turn it down if elected.

Trump, the Republican nominee in the 2016 race despite having no political experience, was asked at a town hall-style meeting in Rochester, New Hampshire, if, as president, he would roll back generous pension
and healthcare benefits given to members of Congress.

"The first thing I'm going to do is tell you that if I'm elected president, I'm accepting no salary, OK?" Trump said. "That's no big deal for me.

Trump, who built his fortune as a developer, real estate mogul and reality television personality, was listed on Thursday at No. 405 on Forbes magazine's list of the world's billionaires, with a fortune of $5.1 billion.

© 2016 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

Donald Trump is the first nominee for President in history to declare that he does not want to be paid a salary for being the President of USA.

He also does not want to take annual presidential holidays and hold too many state dinners at the White House.

Barrack Hussein Obama's annual holidays have so far cost the nation more than US$100m.

How come this post is in this thread?

If he doesn't want to hold too many dinners i suppose that might be pinky's last state dinner at the white house.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

with his wealth a 400k annual salary is really peanuts to him.

Here is the difference between Donald Trump and the corrupt Hitlery Rottent Clinton: Trump wants the difficult and thankless job as President to serve the people and to save America from falling apart. The corrupt
old bitch wants to enrich herself further.

After they left the White House in 2001 she told the whole world that she and her husband were broke. From 2009 - 2013 after she became Sec of State her net worth shot up to $200m she also used her office to raise
$2b for her Clinton Foundation of which only 15% goes to charity.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is the difference between Donald Trump and the corrupt Hitlery Rottent Clinton: Trump wants the difficult and thankless job as President to serve the people and to save America from falling apart. The corrupt

After they left the White House in 2001 she told the whole world that she and her husband were broke. From 2009 - 2013 after she became Sec of State her net worth shot up to $200m she also used her office to raise

NATO sucks! Let Japan and South Korea defend themselves! No Muslims! Mr Khan get out! I will build a wall and LHL will pay!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

NATO sucks! Let Japan and South Korea defend themselves! No Muslims! Mr Khan get out! I will build a wall and LHL will pay!

If you're a female dog, I'll ask corrupt Hitlery Rottent Clinton the old lesbian to play with your clitoris ai-mai?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you're a female dog, I'll ask corrupt Hitlery Rottent Clinton the old lesbian to play with your clitoris ai-mai?

Being corrupt is still better than sleeping with Putin to plunder the whole country.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Im stating what your idol Trump says you mother fucker.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dinner menu why no mee Siam Mai hum?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are one simple minded fellow. Only those who cannot win on own effort will give free here discount there. Too late. US is no longer a white man's country. It belongs to everyone! :smile: