• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which shampoo is best to prevent hair lost ?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
my problem is thinning and receding hairline :(
currently using BAWANG, has been using for 1 year plus

If your hair thinning problem becomes visible, you would have lose at least 50% of your hair.

I doubt bawang can help and forget about Yunnan.

For thinning problem, you can use minoxidil 5%. It stimulates hair growth and help to combat the follicle miniaturization process.

For receding hairline, the only option is to go for hair transplant because it impossible to grow new hair on the frontal bald spot without going for hair transplant.

If you are looking for shampoo, use Nizoral 2%. Minority of the users report hair regrowth but it only available on prescription.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you sound exactly like a salesman from Beijing 101 or Yunnan, whatever it's called.

I'm anti-Beijing 101 or Yunnan or whatever haircare company or even so-called hairdresser or hairstylist overcharging people with excessive claims and moronic hairdos. I support my humble neighborhood barber only.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that you are losing yr hair means that you are too much man. So dont despair. Contrary to the legend of Samson, long hair doesnt mean more macho--it actually means more feminine! This is due to the preponderance of DHT..go find out what it is! And stop groaning here!

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the floor can stop falling hair. Try something simple first. Take anti-oxidants vitamins supplements for stronger hair roots and Ginkgo pills for better blood circulation. Ever notice your hair grow faster and thicker when you come back from overseas holidays? Your hair grows when you are relax. Take forummers latest trips ideaa to Hatyat or Dannok. Helps to reduce your sperm levels and hormone level. Good also for your hair.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-oyCK12f5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-oyCK12f5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sing goodbye to hair.
Say hi to bald.

:biggrin: :( :biggrin:

S

Shingen Takeda

See a doctor. Shampoo only limited effectiveness!

:o

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
Kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69

There will be no escape. You will be assed like the rest of your clones by the OA. So how was your vacation like? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello guys,

I'm sufferring from hair lost :(

any suggestion or recommendation ?

Which shampoo to use ?

Shall I seek help from Beijing 101 or other hair treatment center ?
Do they really effective ?
I heard it is expensive :(

Not shampoo lah moron!

Use glue - superglue

Save money use Cow Gum

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shampoo for car wash is the best - if no hair loss for cars, sure no hair loss for human beings.

boss... car got hair wan meh ?

uncle botak middaydog is not suffering from hair loss...

it's due to global warming. all his hair migrated to the south side. :biggrin: