• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which shampoo is best to prevent hair lost ?

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello guys,

I'm sufferring from hair lost :(

any suggestion or recommendation ?

Which shampoo to use ?

Shall I seek help from Beijing 101 or other hair treatment center ?
Do they really effective ?
I heard it is expensive :(

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Bawang. That one recommended by Jacky Chan. Warning though, recently there are some reports of it causing cancer.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello guys,

Which shampoo to use ?

You can't prevent hair 'lost'. The word suggests everything is too late.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Mustafa and get one Indian shampoo. Offhand I can't recall the name. Just go to the counter and them that you want to buy a Indian-made shampoo. Bottle is greenish and the price is about $7.50.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shampoo can help hair to look glossy healthy but can't really prevent hair loss. Everybody loses hair if you look at every toilet sink after shampooing, the bed or couch after a long-haired girl or even medium-haired guy has been on it for sometime. The problem is with replacement hair growth.

The crop on the top grows when protein circulation reaches there sustainably. Notice most facially or bodily hairy men are more prone to balding. Women almost never; a less dense growth would be considered a big problem already.

What shampoo does is improving the cleanliness and condition after hair has grown, and of course scalp condition to rid of dandruff. Ironically, dandruff is undesirable as unsightly and unhygienic but it's a sign of no balding possible.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
this brand is the best. but dun forget to get the correct colour.:biggrin::eek:

Attachments

• c8f2d12930a765e2.jpg
    c8f2d12930a765e2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 124

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Massage your head top regularly to better the blood circulation.
2) Look for a dry-hair shampoo
You might want to try MATRIX BIOLAGE. Me currently use this. Yes, it's a bit pricey. It's around $60-$70 (can't remember well), but take into consideration it's a 1000 ml. Abit enuf liao. I've been using for almost a month and i feel it's still as heavy as like i never use before. Think that will last me for at least another 1.5 year.
http://www10.epinions.com/reviews/Matrix_Biolage_Hydrating_Shampoo

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Massage your head top regularly to better the blood circulation.
2) Look for a dry-hair shampoo
You might want to try MATRIX BIOLAGE. Me currently use this. Yes, it's a bit pricey. It's around $60-$70 (can't remember well), but take into consideration it's a 1000 ml. Abit enuf liao. I've been using for almost a month and i feel it's still as heavy as like i never use before. Think that will last me for at least another 1.5 year.
http://www10.epinions.com/reviews/Matrix_Biolage_Hydrating_Shampoo

Those got problem should do well to heed Sinren's advice. He's a handsome man, always well turned out, clean shaven with full hair trimmed just nice and chromed just shine. :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There is no shampoo on earth that can treat of prevent hair loss.

The only clinically proven treatments are :

1. Minoxidil
2. Propecia
3. A hair transplant.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
this brand is the best. but dun forget to get the correct colour.:biggrin::eek:

I still got a lot of SAF powder manufactured in 2001 and insect repellent. Want to throw but feel sayang. How ah? Should i donate to the those participants at YOG?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still got a lot of SAF powder manufactured in 2001 and insect repellent. Want to throw but feel sayang. How ah? Should i donate to the those participants at YOG?

Expired already. If you spray at three mosquitoes, six will drop dead. :biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello guys,

Which shampoo to use ?

What sort of hair loss? crown area, diffuse thinning or receding hairline?

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those got problem should do well to heed Sinren's advice. He's a handsome man, always well turned out, clean shaven with full hair trimmed just nice and chromed just shine. :cool:

I do have hair lost problem at the top center for the past few years. That's why i always comb high so it's not too obvious. I'm glad that my condition still remain in level 2-3, no need to raise alert yet. But if you go to those hair lost centre like 101 or YUNNAN, they will tell you it's now level 3 or 4 so as to persuade you to sign their packages. Knn..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do have hair lost problem at the top center for the past few years. That's why i always comb high so it's not too obvious. I'm glad that my condition still remain in level 2-3, no need to raise alert yet. But if you go to those hair lost centre like 101 or YUNNAN, they will tell you it's now level 3 or 4 so as to persuade you to sign their packages. Knn..

Of course, they do this biz will tell potential customers their cock and bull hair stories and levels. Luckily for me, my hair so full and luxuriant, can't be bothered with them. A shampoo to clean it and a mousse to groom it, more than enough not only attract gals, but make them envious too. :cool:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, they do this biz will tell potential customers their cock and bull hair stories and levels. Luckily for me, my hair so full and luxuriant, can't be bothered with them. A shampoo to clean it and a mousse to groom it, more than enough not only attract gals, but make them envious too. :cool:

But you sound exactly like a salesman from Beijing 101 or Yunnan, whatever it's called.