• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which one of you did these? Police report lodged!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1962649_795077533881590_1741850434968952112_n.png

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's in Singapore, he/she will be caught. Unless he/she posted it in the safety of some 3rd world country.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bomb threats are taken very seriously the world over. The outcome of this case will be very interesting.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bomb threats are taken very seriously the world over. The outcome of this case will be very interesting.

Not if it's in North Korea and the threat is against US-friendly countries.

Hell, they can't even pin-point the origin of ISIS execution videos, that's how difficult it is to find the source over the web across different (unfriendly) countries.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to see how seriously Lee Hsien Loong treats a bunch of FPS geek kids. :rolleyes:

Then again, Xiaxue has been granted a court order against anonymous satirists, and Lee Hsien Loong had sued a cartoonist... so I'm not holding my breath. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Question : How about using TOR over VPN with vendor claiming that they won't sell users out? :eek:

Nothing is 100%. It all depends upon how deep interpol wants to dig.

That facebook account has been going for some time. I doubt if the account was created and all posts were from behind the TOR network.

All that is needed is one slip up.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously lee hsien tao has a nephew who has nothing better to do then post this.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dont like LHL and PAP...just vote him and the PAP out.

Make threats like this for fuck....sure kena self pwned. And create sympathy votes for PAP. Stupid Fug.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And create sympathy votes for PAP. Stupid Fug.

I wonder what kind of imbeciles will vote for the PAP out of sympathy due to some fraudulent online threats?

Must be the same twits who would do the same thing had LKY died. As if he would be revived by voting for the PAP. :rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bluff lah!! Only One miserable bullet.

Can only use for celebration fireworks.

Where is the gun? What happens if he misses?

There are hundreds of bullets coming back at you!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well..hope he really do it. Don't just talk like a ball-less sinkies shit loser .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSmen sunday burnt becos of this joker?

Don't be stupid, PAP shill. NSmen get randomly mobilised annually, depending on the unit.

Lee Hsien Loong is always flanked by bodyguards, surely there is no cause for alarm? :wink:

PM+Lee+chicken+wing+queue.jpg

Wow, you're a 'regular'? Then I'm an 'upsize'. :kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't they just outsource the whole goddamn nation defence to mercenaries? :rolleyes:

Because mercenaries are more expensive to hire. Also, I doubt mercenaries are happy about doing weekends of rehearsals for the NDP. :wink:

SG50 - 50th year anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia. 2015's NDP will be a big one... expect to do extra shit. Be mentally prepared, all you unfortunate NS boys who're picked to be parade monkeys this year. :biggrin: