• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Police Station or Police Post is recommended to go to lodge police report? Must have good IO.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever went to clementi police HQ to lodge police report. The IO was not competent, can't even write simple and proper english. I had to correct his writing. he was not happy with it and turned rude with me. Should I go to kampong java or tanglin?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the IO? The low-ranking poodle at the counter asking you what is the problem and details of your situation?

You can check Google Maps, there are people who actually give reviews of the various police stations.

Orchard Police Station seems to have the highest rating, but this CECA girl gave a 1-star review:

Anahita Sharma

ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_empty_14.png

Personally very bad experience. My phone got stolen on Feb 25, and its 20Sept today and i have received zero updates regarding my case. My officer incharge has not contacted me on his own even once. Knowing that I am an international student facing something so bad for the first time in a foreign country, I thought help would be given but i doubt my case was even taken seriously at all because its been 7 months and no success. Highly disappointing. I got tired of calling orchard NBH at one point and now have just given up altogether.

AD_cMMRF2ZFRxN_w_pC76S0iq7Enbrpl1ogJ4RuaeBSzKcDX3OSb=s0

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever went to clementi police HQ to lodge police report. The IO was not competent, can't even write simple and proper english. I had to correct his writing. he was not happy with it and turned rude with me. Should I go to kampong java or tanglin?
You should have punched him in the face.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the IO? The low-ranking poodle at the counter asking you what is the problem and details of your situation?

You can check Google Maps, there are people who actually give reviews of the various police stations.

Orchard Police Station seems to have the highest rating, but this CECA girl gave a 1-star review:

IOs don't sit at counter, they wear plain clothes and are regulars.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe those plainclothes ones are usually out and about, they don't stay at police stations for a prolonged period of time.

JohnTan's district review rating 4.9, I will go there.
Mountbatten is next choice, review rating 5.0.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got death threats?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can request for ang pai IO. Don't forget to hang flower on him/her to show your support.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends who you report about. If you try to report unfair election result, you get incompetent IO. If you report everything about Oppie, the entire Sinkieland poodles will be mobilised at utmost efficient levels and leaked to all msm reporters at the right time, right place.