• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which handphone brand is reliable?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No smart phones how to bash PAP online when on the move?
Handphone to small screen size to hoot. Have to use PC better. And my eyes no longer good lah. KNN, you think my eyesight machiam 20 years ago? Now even read cooking books also got problem liaoz. See far also cannot, see near also cannot.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Handphone to small screen size to hoot. Have to use PC better. And my eyes no longer good lah. KNN, you think my eyesight machiam 20 years ago? Now even read cooking books also got problem liaoz. See far also cannot, see near also cannot.
But truth is smart phones did contribute to my poor eyesight. This one confirm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should not spend so much time on smart phone. Sinking land needs you to bash PAPPIES. For a start, just shout PAPPIES, KNNBCCB! And you realise you don't need any smart phones. Come! Please try here. Take a while to get use to it. For a start, can try 'KOPISAI go give dog fuck!'.

Are you scolding me or what? What spend so much time, i got two sim cards so use two smartphones cannot?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you scolding me or what? What spend so much time, i got two sim cards so use two smartphones cannot?
I use dual simcard 6.5" 8 core android phone bought in shenzhen fortnite ago. only complaint is need to have a power bank standby.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
relax leh. Handphone bad for eyesight. Also bad for interpersonal communications. If you got 2 sim cards, can get a cheapo samung or nokia fones that sarport 2 sim cards.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been using iphone and find it the most user friendly. I have also another Sony android phone and it is so difficult to use, always telling me the memory is full when i have not downloaded anything. Only recently then i realised it is due to the phone internal memory is too small. The only complaint i have for iphone is the screen is too small. Btw Maybank has an app on iphone so can use that for trading the Malaysia shares.

I notice that with android phones the smaller one are usually the low end models.
Android phones may look attractive but have read of many, many ... odd problems. It is reminiscent of the problems that window users had :smile:

So decided to go with an iPhone 5s because it uses a 64 bit processor & is compact in size.

A word of warning about online banking with Maybank Malaysia. If you try to login unsuccessfully 3 times in a row , the system will lock you out. To re-activate you will need get in touch with their customer services dept.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny

If you need to do financial transactions on a smartphone or need to keep your privacy for content go for iPhone. Androids are highly prone to malware and bot controls. Most people do not even know they are infected and their valuable data is compromised.

The other noted for security rigour is BB but it is struggling.

I only call in to use the banks phone services to authorise payments for my VISA bills from my bank account, but I do not use their online services. It is pretty secure because it is a phone connection & not though the internet.
After reading about problems with internet banking I will continue to bank the old fashion way

The only online activity is with my brokage account & I take the precaution of only logging in from my home where I have a wired connection to the internet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that with android phones the smaller one are usually the low end models.
Android phones may look attractive but have read of many, many ... odd problems. It is reminiscent of the problems that window users had :smile:

So decided to go with an iPhone 5s because it uses a 64 bit processor & is compact in size.

A word of warning about online banking with Maybank Malaysia. If you try to login unsuccessfully 3 times in a row , the system will lock you out. To re-activate you will need get in touch with their customer services dept.

Yeah i think buy android phone must buy the high end ones with big memory, my Sony xperia many problems, cannot update software due to memory low. And cannot move the software to the external memory. And those software are all the default software like facebook and cannot be deleted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax leh. Handphone bad for eyesight. Also bad for interpersonal communications. If you got 2 sim cards, can get a cheapo samung or nokia fones that sarport 2 sim cards.

Yeah i got one such nokia phone with dual sim but now abandon it as the screen is so small..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use dual simcard 6.5" 8 core android phone bought in shenzhen fortnite ago. only complaint is need to have a power bank standby.

i thought of trying those phones from china too but worry that they are not subject to checks and radiation level too high, so only stick to known brands..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got 2 phones and 4 sims. 1 is an iphone4 somemore 3 numbers on it.

Wah! are you a bookie? :biggrin:

I have also been looking for dual sim phones. Just changed to a new samsung from the lousy Sony xperia E. Hope the samsung can last me for 2 years.

I find that there are no high end dual sim phones in the market. The reason I read is they are mainly for Indian and China markets.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought of trying those phones from china too but worry that they are not subject to checks and radiation level too high, so only stick to known brands..

Good decision. Made in China handphones/batteries have exploded in the past. Not worth the risk.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah i think buy android phone must buy the high end ones with big memory, my Sony xperia many problems, cannot update software due to memory low. And cannot move the software to the external memory. And those software are all the default software like facebook and cannot be deleted.

I was at a Sony store looking at their Xperia phones when I overheard a customer who had problems with his Xperia because he used it at the swimming pool :eek:

I know that the Xperias are supposed ti be water proof but really surprised that some people would risk swimming with it.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must also be wary of cheap chinese chargers. Some deaths have been reported by those using these charger with their genuine iPhones.