• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which direction NSP shd heading to?

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merge with SPP or disband NSP and join WP, instead? I don't know, but if even WP as the biggest opp can't even breakthrough a GRC, do we really need so many opps? I'm not saying NSP or other opps "bo lan eng", given the the fact that WP also has hard time due to local political climate.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merge with SPP or disband NSP and join WP, instead? I don't know, but if even WP as the biggest opp can't even breakthrough a GRC, do we really need so many opps? I'm not saying NSP or other opps "bo lan eng", given the the fact that WP also has hard time due to local political climate.

The day all opposition parties realized they have to merge into one single party is the day PAP constituencies will start to fall...the people are waiting...

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day all opposition parties realized they have to merge into one single party is the day PAP constituencies will start to fall...the people are waiting...

We only need 2 opps, period:
(1) WP (members from "EX-" NSP, PKMS, SPP, etc, except SDP)
(2) SDP

tokselehon

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, we just need a single voice of Opposition from the great people of singapore(the multi opposition institution should stay and grow stronger)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does the NSP have any sense of direction? Don't make my toes laugh. I think even Goh Meng Seng deep down in his heart knows that. At least the SDP has a sense of direction, i.e. counter to whichever way the PAP direction is heading. The WP is even better, no need direction. Sit and wait. 以静制动,以不变应万变。But I've learned something from the DAP campaign in the March 2008 Malaysian GE, 变来变去还是蹁。

A

Alu862

There should just be two or three (the most) political parties competing in SG. Britain--three. US--two. Why do we have so many?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesser opposition parties make life easier for voters.

Can easily differentiate who are the MAIN opposition.
but
tio crush by unknown forces...oso faster.

:eek: :smile: :eek:

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the NSP have any sense of direction? Don't make my toes laugh. I think even Goh Meng Seng deep down in his heart knows that. At least the SDP has a sense of direction, i.e. counter to whichever way the PAP direction is heading. The WP is even better, no need direction. Sit and wait. 以静制动,以不变应万变。But I've learned something from the DAP campaign in the March 2008 Malaysian GE, 变来变去还是蹁。

If i'm not wrong, NSP wants to position themselves somewhere between SDP and WP, but now leh..? Now looks like a cruise heading to nowhere..

I missed out Reform Party. Btw, once JBJ is gone, it will be another NSP without an icon. Thus, it's better that those opps leaders join WP and lead a GRC.