• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which air purifer is good

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any recommendation?

i think Sharp is good..

or anything that has HEPA filter.. other brands can go screw themselves..

i think the worst brand is the fucked up korean filter:
How the fuck you can filter with this shit? they got no HEPA filter
[video=youtube;1XGX_o1pjV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XGX_o1pjV4[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sharp:

[video=youtube;ciP-2RlHsno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciP-2RlHsno[/video]

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you eat meat then your body will be stronger enough to cope without any air purifier. :rolleyes:

if you insist on buying, buy one which can auto-sync with google nose. :p

if you have money to burn, buy the top range one which has 'chatroom' functions. :wink:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you eat meat then your body will be stronger enough to cope without any air purifier. :rolleyes:

if you have money to burn, buy the top range one which has 'chatroom' functions. :wink:

Hello Mr jealous, so which rich guy makes you jealous again.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blueair very quiet...honeywell a bit too noisy....but but are very effective...Sharp depends...if u have asthma...the ions will kill u...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me the total cost of ownership is important. Must factor in the cost of filter replacements. That is why I didn't get a Blueair.

I got a Honeywell & Sharp.

Blueair technology is the best.. You pay for what you get.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use mid ranged priced Sharp.................... you must maintain it monthly by vacuuming the filtersYou can also pay thru your nose to get same performance

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal

how tonychat? which model you like? the one that comes with google nose and chatroom?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is always good to be prepared.. all the while, i hack care..now then make effort to buy it.

i will pre-order blueair air purifier..