• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where To Find The Besti Xiao Long Bao Here?(no dirty thoughts please.)

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat xlb too much and very boring. Try "YEP CHI MEI TA PAU" located at Queenstown. SuperBIG (bigger than your face) and Huge and delicious. NO joke . This is real one.

They got a branch at Changi Village Blk 4. Can see Ladyboys while eating 叶子眉大包。

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if we are lucky, we can get pieces of pig penis, or cb, and/or neh neh and arse, in our yummy bak pau.:o

try not to eat too much because one of my friends is working in bak pau factory and he told me that all the lousy meat and skins and almost expring meats are mixed up to produce bak pau.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

for the past 6mths,teacher has been to several chinese restaurant in spore n KL and have test and taste all the xiao long baos
these restaurant serve...and this is my comparison,

the worsterest xiao long bao is at ding tai fung..the xiao long bao pichak when you lift it up with your chopsticks.:mad:

the only consolation is that i am able to grab a full stack of free

the xiao long bao in KL is not bad,quite tasty.

and the best shanghai xiao long bao

in spore goes to vivo city

very nice and tasty if not nice how cum they can get award...got chocolate and strawberry flavour too..

go for it guys at the Legend Of Xiao Long Bao.