• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat where to find all the chiobu embasser photos?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u want their photos for? Just spend your time hanging out at bus interchange and HDB town centres and you can find them there. There's one at Serangoon Interchange who's quite Chio.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u want their photos for? Just spend your time hanging out at bus interchange and HDB town centres and you can find them there. There's one at Serangoon Interchange who's quite Chio.
problem is i drive. will be silly for be to park at seragoon at ogg at them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN so far my uncle still haven't seen any KNN he still only see marcik doing the stoopid sign using luminous light rike a fighter jet taking off signal KNN will the chiobu willing to do this KNN
hqdefault.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that these chiobus like to wear tight jeans and reveal the shape of their curvy butts.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend's brother told me he an Engineer but but..... the way he is looks more like those lupsup chiak lupsup toa type so i have to ask him what type of engineer is he like civil engineering or what ?

He said bo lah... wa siu li engine eh mah. Hence he said he is Engineer lor.... lol