• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy reasonable-priced SEIKO watches?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Park Mall is high end furniture mall and most people like to go there :biggrin:

People like me just go there to window shop. I suspect same same with the majority of others :smile:
Doubt most Sporeans living in apartments have the space for the type of furniture you see there.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like me just go there to window shop. I suspect same same with the majority of others :smile:
Doubt most Sporeans living in apartments have the space for the type of furniture you see there.

Yap ... I bought a sofa bed there.

The luxury sofa there mainly for people living in landed properties. I think those Executive Apartment with about 140 sqm should have the space for such furniture.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yap ... I bought a sofa bed there.

The luxury sofa there mainly for people living in landed properties. I think those Executive Apartment with about 140 sqm should have the space for such furniture.

I've got plenty of built-in storage so don't have much room left:(

I got my sofa bed from a store at a store at Upper Thomson Rd. It was a store that my interior decorator recommended. Back then I did visit Park Mall but I found the things there old fashion & stuffy. My taste is for simpler designs:o

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KITH café, park mall
good coffee....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KITH cafe newish.... attached to a furniture shop. cannot remember name, but the café has a good location with indoor and outdoor seats facing plaza singapura side

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
try bras brasah complex, there are many old shops there selling all kinds of watches.

honest and reliable...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try bras brasah complex, there are many old shops there selling all kinds of watches.

honest and reliable...

I was there recently. You will find 4 or 5 stores selling watches/clocks on the 1st floor.

Swee Lee is also located in the upper floors. If you are looking for a $50,000 guitar that is the place to go to.